Stevenson Overall Company

jaspar

What jean is that since the back pockets look 'normal'?

That's the same pocket as all their jeans, the perspective of the photograph just makes it look straight across the top when in actuality it's slightly curved.

That jacket is so good, i want it bad. i should just buy it before it's sold out, not sure if they're going to make it again.

I know. If I didn't just buy a flat head jacket I'd be all over this. I just haven't seen anyone produce a jacket that diverts so successfully from the normal repro style.

That's the thing about this jacket.. i normally shy away from any denim jacket that's too different from the three Levi's styles but with this Stevenson one it's as though he created a new classic style.  Other jackets which are similar in design (Rising Sun, Warehouse, etc..) are a bit too much for me, but this one hits in the right places.

If they made that in an XL I would be all over that, mainly because it's something different. I'm typically not a fan of most denim jackets because they are all somewhat similar in design to an extent.

That's the thing about this jacket.. i normally shy away from any denim jacket that's too different from the three Levi's styles but with this Stevenson one it's as though he created a new classic style.  Other jackets which are similar in design (Rising Sun, Warehouse, etc..) are a bit too much for me, but this one hits in the right places.

Couldn't describe it any better.

I don't even want to get into how much I dig the Engineer Jacket…it's really fucking smart and has a handful of details I like without anything that makes me wish it wasn't there (which is saying a lot coming from me).

Since we've got our restock of the 727 I've been getting reacquainted with what a brilliant cut it is.  It has a significant taper on it, so for slim dudes who like really trim cuts, it does the trick, but it also can accommodate dudes with fuller thighs and seats, which is impressive for a truly slim jean.  

Combined with the fact that Stevenson's denim ages beautifully weather washed heavily, or seldom, and you've got a really incredible jean.  I've seen pairs of stevenson's that have been heavily washed and look like 60's style levis denim, with some great high blue tones, and rich indigo and the low wear/abrasion points.  I've also seen less frequently washed pairs with intense combs and contrast that develop a subtle but very deep green cast…I've very into both.  It's hard to miss with these.

I'd be interested to see the measurements for the size 36 in the 727, Stevenson's denim has always been on my list.

You've got mail!

Does anyone happen to know how much the 727s shrink in the thigh, knee and leg opening? Trying to decide between a 33 and a 34. 

They'll shrink about .2" to .3" after a hot soak in those three areas.

Cute shorts Ben. Totally diggin on that man bulge. 

Hahaha, it's way too hot right now for anything else!

What size you pick up Ben, been mulling over this for a while.

This is a small and it fits me on the slim side but perfect, the medium would def be a tad big on me.  You should probably get an M.

Hahaha, it's way too hot right now for anything else!

This is a small and it fits me on the slim side but perfect, the medium would def be a tad big on me.  You should probably get an M.

I'm a huge fan of how many dudes on this board know what size other guys that they haven't met in person wear.  It's maybe one of the stranger things about this board, but its pretty fucking cool to me.

Every now and then I get emails from Tmadd about products and it's like he knows exactly what would work for me.

Need to make it out to the SE shops in person so it's not quite as strange haha.

Every now and then I get emails from Tmadd about products and it's like he knows exactly what would work for me.

Need to make it out to the SE shops in person so it's not quite as strange haha.

Let's do a Stevenson meet-up, full on dork style, late July or early August in Portland.