jaspar

Stevenson Overall Company

Those look great on you Young, especially with the higher cuff.

Here’s a couple fit pictures of my Encinitas that just came in. they are really similar to my tcb 40s from the thigh down, with a slightly lower rise, but it’s actually at a more comfortable place for me, just reaching my hips rather than sitting on top of them. the waist is a little loose but nothing a belt can’t handle. The denim and details are on point with the exception of the patch (prefer the paper one) and the lack of leather backings on the fly buttons like they used to have. Overall I’m really happy with this fit and will definitely be wearing these a lot.

Mind our chaotic apartment lol, it’s like 350 square feet and we are still figuring out where all our books, clothes and art stuff are supposed to go!

6DED7BA2-66B2-4A23-BB06-D0A1C99DF9BE.thumb.jpeg.a4d28aff526143c2a771cece0d735d5a.jpeg82F808AA-FEE8-45BD-A5B4-9AFD3FB7EEE2.thumb.jpeg.e890c4f6e79e84d998f5f72dcd454e0c.jpeg

Those fit really great. A lot of folks have already talked about how weird their cuts have historically been in terms of oversized waists, but the one thing that’s always bothered me the most about them is how low the rear pockets sit, and these seem like a definite move in the right direction on that front

oh yeah that's a great fit. yeah I wish this had the paper patch and also the belt loops of the mainline models but those are minor. I hope stevenson keep this cut in the lineup. 

The patterns are weird with Stevenson. The fabric and the designs are awesome, but I've had several items with really strange proportions, e.g., super wide but super short short sleeve shirt, sweater with super long sleeves, etc.