Stevenson Overall Company

jaspar

Boyfriend jeans are cool and all, but i wanted a kick ass pair of Stevensons that fit really well.  I have others that are more boyfriendy.  Cute pic above though!!!!

there is some info here:

http://www.corlection.com/search/label/Bench%20Built

i agree that for full price i would look elsewhere, but 165 is hella good price and why not? the quality looks decent enough and the boots look to hold up well with used. also, i think there is no way zip stevenson would let less than superior quality products slip through him/his brands.

Nice!!!! I've been seriously eyeing that. I've got the Ecru X Blue one on the way right now, was able to find it on Yahoo Auctions on sale, which is odd considering its from the new season. 

What's the fit like? I'm waiting for the other one to arrive to compare, but afraid if I wait too long these will sell out. They have poor distribution it seems. 

The fit's boxy and short as you'd expect, but I'm pretty tall and lanky and it still fits me just fine.

We just received a load of new stuff from Stevenson at the stores and i did a lot of my summer shopping straight out of those boxes.  All the striped tees are top notch, and of course the indigo-dyed shirts and henley short sleeves are crazy good.

Man, the new Stevenson stuff is fire.

I love the indigo dyed shirt above, not sure I could wear it with the short length though as it could end up looking like a mid drift on me.

Short sleeve henley looks awesome as well.

I'm really thinking about trying out the indigo dyed Mezcal Dreams shirt.

The last Stevenson button down I tried out was the indigo dyed Deckhand and it was too slim for me.

This shirt doesn't look quite as slim, but the measurements online look similar.

The last Stevenson button down I tried out was the indigo dyed Deckhand and it was too slim for me.

This shirt doesn't look quite as slim, but the measurements online look similar.

The new Mezcal Dreams shirt is not nearly as a slim as their past shirts.

it's roomier than the deckhand. it definitely fits with more room in the body and slightly shorter. 

Thanks Kiya and Young, I think I might give this shirt a shot.

I'm a bit worried about the length, but I often wear tees with similar and shorter lengths. so if this one is a bit wider the shorter length could work out.

The Black Rino henley is also really tempting me...

Thanks Kiya and Young, I think I might give this shirt a shot.

I'm a bit worried about the length, but I often wear tees with similar and shorter lengths. so if this one is a bit wider the shorter length could work out.

The Black Rino henley is also really tempting me...

it's shorter but i wouldn't say it's as short as some of the sun surf or stars of hollywood shirts. mp201 is pretty tall and it still had enough length for him even in size small. 

Nice, I think I'm going to give it a shot. I love the buttons and the shade of blue is very nice.

Is the Black Rhino henley very warm? If it's fairly breathable I might have to grab one of those too.

Nice, I think I'm going to give it a shot. I love the buttons and the shade of blue is very nice.

Is the Black Rhino henley very warm? If it's fairly breathable I might have to grab one of those too.

I wore it yesterday in Tokyo's 80 degree heat all day and it was fine, and i overheat easily.

Placed my order for the indigo dyed Mezcal Dreams shirt, hoping it works out! I think it'll be great for the SEMX opening party.  B) 
I think I'll go for the Black Rhino next week on payday, but the shoulder measurements look a little on the small side.

Couldn't be more happy with this shirt, the fit actually worked out. The boxier fit works with my beer gut!

The fabric is seriously next level...

F7TtBoK.jpg?1

IgK3iR0.jpg

Now I just need the short sleeve henley and the black/grey stripe tee and I'll be good for summer!

Looking good! I like that one a lot as well, but the indigo dyed one was just calling my name.

All this Stevenson talk reminds me that I still need to wear my gima yarn tee that I picked up from the Que Pasa sale...

Just jumped on the s/s henley and the grey/black stripe tee.

Stevenson has steadily become one of my favorite brands, don't know what it is but their aesthetic just really appeals to me.

What size did you get in the hoodie jhm? The large measurements look good for me, but I don't really need a hoodie right now.
I do like it though.

X - post from FC special run:

Couple of comparison pics with their new 'brother' - popped into Rivet & Hide to get them hemmed (Junior did his usual magic, absolutely spot on) and ended up walking out with some Stevenson 727s, among other things. 

G115MoP.png

4IVKDrm.png

E5ypKr7.png

nBAbGDF.png

Really, really like the unique little differences with these 727s such as the decent sized 5th pocket, the curved back pockets, the belt loops, the leather backed buttons, the pocket stitching, subtle green line selvedge need i continue  :) ?! The cut is really comfortable for me and they fit very well. I usually size down one to a 29" but sized down two to a 28" on these as the waist is quite large and the thighs slim but forgiving. They have had a machine wash (30 degrees hand wash cycle 400 rpm spin, no tumble dry) and after some initial snugness are now bang on. Worth also noting that I have not had them hemmed and probably will not need to - i wear them with one small cuff and the inseam has shrunk down to 33". They are also still very crispy which I really like.

If they had a leather patch a la 3sixteen they would be close to my perfect jean. As it is they are comfortably holding their own in the 'go to pair' battle with the new FC's! Decisions, decisions every day...

Just got my black rhino henley and I'm very happy with it.

The outside feels a bit like the gima yarn tee but the inside is very soft. Really interested to see how it develops with wear and washes!

Pictures will be uploaded in a bit.

i have touched it in the store myself (the longsleeve version, not yours) and i can only agree with you. i really like shortsleeved henleys and i bet it looks good!