Stevenson Overall Company

jaspar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Small update on my Carmel 220's at ~6 months of wear and regular washing. Not looking at good as @youngofthesoonest's pair yet, but I'm loving their evolution nonetheless. The color on third and last pic are a little wonky.

I'm so enamored with the curved pockets, the stylized belt loops, and stitching on these jeans. They are probably the pair I've received the most compliments on.

220_1220_2220_3220_4220_5220_6

220_7

Edited by Suitedupmon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, JDelage said:

When does SOC release their Fall / Winter offering typically?

FYI, about SOC's seasonal collections this year..

https://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/update&update_id=521

@kiya - Thanks. I saw the bandana in your IG and that reminded me to check their site. The bandana was on their Spring / Summer 2020 list I believe (it's very cool!)

Are those changes COVID related? How is SOC doing?

On 10/26/2020 at 9:45 AM, JDelage said:

@kiya - Thanks. I saw the bandana in your IG and that reminded me to check their site. The bandana was on their Spring / Summer 2020 list I believe (it's very cool!)

Are those changes COVID related? How is SOC doing?

There are three deliveries so there will be items from their SS20 line and FW20 combined within those 3.

• 1 month later...

Some photos of the wool thermal I just got from SE, like I mentioned this is one of the nicest things I've bought in a long time.
The honeycomb knit detail is really nice and the merino wool used is very soft and not at all itchy.
I'll try to get some fit pics up, I'll definitely be dry cleaning this one to avoid any shrink.
IuwU80q.jpg
NQiVHdx.jpg
dozxhfg.jpg

Not all wools are equal, including merino. There are different ways wool is processed. Some will shrink, some will not. I'd recommend following SE care instructions, to avoid any unwanted surprises. 

Personally, I love merino wool, and I prefer garments that can be washed at home. 

I love this sweater! I'm not much of a sweater guy, but I'm considering this. Nice score @Broark

33 minutes ago, JDelage said:

How do you wear those? As a sweater or more like a base layer?

You can wear it either way... I wear mine with no tee underneath as a base layer under a denim jacket or just alone.

2 hours ago, JDelage said:

How do you wear those? As a sweater or more like a base layer?

Both. It has enough weight and structure that it wears well as a sweater (i wear a tshirt underneath it) but I’ve been wearing my smaller one as a base layer underneath a shirt.