Stevenson Overall Company

jaspar

i sized down two on the Jacksons. Even though I got a bit larger around the waist, they still fit me. They are definitely oversized. Check measurements with the shop

2 hours ago, SLAB said:

i sized down two on the Jacksons. Even though I got a bit larger around the waist, they still fit me. They are definitely oversized. Check measurements with the shop

Thanks! That's what I figured - just felt weird that I would go down to 28 from a 30 in the 727s.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2018 at 8:54 PM, Sensuki said:

Does anyone have the SOC Wool/Cotton Athletic Jacket?

I bought one this week and am loving it, but it's dry clean only. Not super practical if the cotton underside gets sweat smells after a week of wear, anyone tried hand washing?

I have it in blue. I put it in the washing machine on hand wash setting and it came out fine except there is a thread sticking out from one of the buttons that I don't remember if it was already like that or not. So as long as you actually hand wash it and don't use hand wash setting on a washing machine that is like 13-14 years old and probably pretty cheap (and doesn't actually spin the agitator any slower than the normal setting it just spins the agitator hard as fuck less often) like i did because I'm a peasant you'll be fine.

Edited by Claytonimus

On 8/28/2018 at 9:36 PM, Sensuki said:

Cool, no problem. I have some aftermarket wool detergent, and I've now moved to a place that has good soft water.

Did you notice any shrinkage?

No not that I noticed. If there was any it was minimal.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 2:56 PM, SmokeStackLightning said:

There is a pair on Grailed, like new with measurements, if I remember rights is size 30.

Thanks I actually saw that pair. His measurements are quite a bit beyond what I would imagine shrinkage being, at least according to raw measurements from self edge. 

On 9/16/2018 at 12:38 PM, SuperJackle said:

Long shot, but does anyone have measurements for a washed pair of 714’s in size 30? 

Sure thing! I’ve been wearing my pair recently, so these measurements are post-wash and post-stretch (probably a month of wear since the last wash). I use a belt to try and stop the waist from stretching too much, but it’s mostly in vain with these jeans.

Waist: 33”

Front rise: 10.25”

Back rise: 15.25”

Thigh (from crotch): 12”

Knee (15” down): 7.75-8”

Hem: 6.5-6.75”

Inseam (original): 33”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@beautiful_FrEaK I’ve got the 737’s that I scored from Yahoo Auctions in size 36. Waist is kind of huge but the rest of the leg is fairly fitted. They were advertised as one wash (brand new, with tags) but I recently washed them myself and got a decent bit of shrinkage. I can measure them if you’re interested, although you’ll likely need a 32 or 33!

@beautiful_FrEaK I had them in size 31. I posted fit pics but the images seem to have expired so i will post again here. They looked like this after a hot wash but I felt they shrunk a little more later down the line. Rivet and Hide has pretty accurate raw measurements and the front rise shrunk to 10.25 from 11.25 raw by the time I sold them. I didn't measure the back rise but hopefully that helps you guesstimate. 

IMG_20170216_073627.jpg

IMG_20170216_073635.jpg

IMG_20170216_073707.jpg

28 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

^ what worries you about the leg opening? It's quite the normal straight cut.

I took advantage of the Cultizm Halloween sale and bought a pair of of the 737 and 320. Let's see which ones fits better. I always forget Cultizm but they have very good prices on Stevenson 

Their prices are great.

I've been seeing 8.25 ish on the 737, so would in theory would be 8 ish after shrink I suppose with ample room.