Stevenson Overall Company

jaspar

I noticed about 2 weeks ago when I last washed these 727s that I would need to have the crotch repaired again. I wore them pretty hard over the past two weeks and gave them another wash and now it's time to take them in. Here's a few pics before I get them repaired:

IMG_1206.thumb.JPG.98f956b31aae515a932a07e62ae6cead.JPGIMG_1208.thumb.JPG.febf83ca311feddae8b2495fd2065623.JPGIMG_1211.thumb.JPG.4b8eeceb520e8f58e25752994edfe92f.JPGIMG_1213.thumb.JPG.71ed4811d8d8b8d6ebd4ec5e76ea4d50.JPGIMG_1216.thumb.JPG.438846b23396359332dfe6a508ae9480.JPGIMG_1217.thumb.JPG.d3637c7c5074673d4594b627ed89a51f.JPGIMG_1222.thumb.JPG.f86d490cfbecb5ce3b404bbbe4eb8417.JPG

The back pockets aren't just lower, they're shorter too. Normal Stevenson pockets like on the 727 and 767 appear to be a bit taller than standard jean back pockets, while the 714 pockets barely accommodate my rather small wallet. Still damn nice jeans though - great photos and nice wear, melbatoast.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 0:57 PM, SuperJackle said:

Anyone know any shops that carry the old glory chinos other than son of a stag, preferably rakuten? I'm in the US and would rather not get hosed on the conversion rate. 

We've special ordered quite a few of those over the past six months for clients of ours in the states, contact us if you're interested.  

• 2 weeks later...
Stevenson Overall Co. Pop-Up Shop at Self Edge New York & Launch Party

We are proud to announce the first Stevenson Overall Co. Pop-Up Shop held outside of Japan, being hosted at Self Edge New York from June 3rd to 9th. Stevenson will have their entire summer collection for sale including some items never sold outside of Japan. In attendance from Japan will be Atsu Tagaya, Stevenson's founder and principal designer, his staff, and Zip Stevenson. We will be hosting a launch party on Saturday, June 3rd, from 5pm to 9pm complete with drinks, music, and Stevenson's entire summer collection.

In the words of Atsu Tagaya from Stevenson Overall Company... The concept of the brand is to make very high quality clothing to be optionally worn at work (by types that are lucky enough to be able to wear what they want to work) or casually after work and on the weekends. In the eyes of this Japanese designer, this is true American Casual Style.

Inspired by Zip Stevenson's garment collection and vintage garment knowledge Stevenson Overall Company produces their collections by examining early functional clothing (workwear, military, & outdoor) from the late 1800's to the 1960's and takes the best ideas in them and mixes them with their own to make garments that can be worn today with a nod to yesterday. Stevenson produces the garments from the best materials available in Japan in collaboration with the best factories in the business.

We're excited to show the entire summer collection at Self Edge New York and hope to see many of you at the launch party on June 3rd.

LAUNCH PARTY
Saturday, June 3rd, 5pm – 9pm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know where I can find the ombré boarder crew tee from this S/S season? Been looking high and low with no avail. Would prefer blue but the burgundy looks nice too. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All - with regard to rigid indigo denim specifically, does SOC use different fabrics? Some product descriptions mention "Original 14oz SELVAGE Denim (Cotton 100%)" and others "Original 14oz Raw Denim (Cotton 100%)"...

1 hour ago, JDelage said:

All - with regard to rigid indigo denim specifically, does SOC use different fabrics? Some product descriptions mention "Original 14oz SELVAGE Denim (Cotton 100%)" and others "Original 14oz Raw Denim (Cotton 100%)"...

Could it be that the first description is for the one wash version (OSX) and the second is for the raw version (RXX) of the same denim?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Got it in my hands a while ago, definitely a really nice shirt. The denim version is superb but the chambray version is even better. The pockets certainly add a great twist. The pockets are what I like the most on my Enginneer 201-osx