Stevenson Overall Company

jaspar

Huh, guess I'm just wrong then. I wear a size 30 in these, but there's been no hemming. That cuff pulls them up to about a 31-32" inseam.

It is weird that they seem much more tapered on you. No idea how to explain the difference if it isn't a shift in sizing.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn son. Gotta wear my 714's more.

Surprised at how well that paper patch has held up.

I've had it stitched back down onto the denim 3 times!  

And actually the last couple of times part of the paper has torn off so it's now just being stitched down at the new edges of the patch.

You can see the patch in person when we hopefully get coffee in Austin next week.  :)

I've had it stitched back down onto the denim 3 times!  

And actually the last couple of times part of the paper has torn off so it's now just being stitched down at the new edges of the patch.

You can see the patch in person when we hopefully get coffee in Austin next week.   :)

Just let me know, should be free most of next week!

• 2 weeks later...

It's subtle but the indigo t-shirt fabric is one of the softest fabrics i've ever felt for a t-shirt. The white t-shirt fabric has changed a bit too. They're both a little thicker than previous versions. I got more crocking from the t-shirt than other indigo t-shirts so i'm expecting these to age a little quicker. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/2/2017 at 0:18 PM, youngofthesoonest said:

Officially retired my old 727s finally. I'm eager to get my current 727s (one size up and longer length) to this state. 

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

Dude, these are awesome. The Stevenson denim shrink over time has been pretty nuts, in my experience. I had the same problem with my 727 (needing bigger size and longer length). I've been on 714 for almost a year, now. I say it all the time, Stevenson is the only denim I've bought twice. Pictures never do it justice. 

1. There are various party release. Theoretically the jeans can behave differently.

2. Do not wash in hot water and do not dry near heat sources.

Even if the jeans are washed, it is desirable to protect themselves more in length, 1-2 cm.

Although,I think you know about it.

Edited by kukupoint