Stevenson Overall Company

jaspar

Hey Kiya, I actually would order from SE but I can't fit the 727 in a size 29, which is the smallest size you carry. Would it be possible to make a special order from Stevenson for the 727 in a size 28?

We have that jean in a 28 only at SEPDX, you can call the store to place an order or just email us and we'll handle the order via email.

As with most brands the one-washing of the denim destroys the fabric if you're concerned with the aging process.  

Imagine the difference between you soaking the jeans in a tub and hot washing and drying in an industrial washing machine while using softeners and scents so that the fabric doesn't retain a scent once it's dried.  It's not something you want.

• 5 weeks later...

Any news of SOC denim with a leather patch on the horizon?

What do you mean? All Stevenson jeans come with a patch.

Edited by kiya

Sorry, I meant the patch on the waistband. I was wondering if there's any plans for jeans with a leather patch instead of a paper one. 

Nope, Stevenson has no plans to release jeans with a leather patch. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody happen to have the Engineer jacket? Like it? How'd you size it? The more I look at it, the more I really like the design elements....

I personally have wanted this jacket since it came out.  I like that it's super light weight and extremely comfortable, which many of my denim jackets are not.  I also love the fact that the buck-back turns into the front pockets with the same piece of denim wrapping around to the front.

• 2 months later...

I'm a lucky new owner of the Santa Rosa 767 from Stevenson.

The fabric and the stitching is outstanding it's clearly one of my best pair i own. After the UES it's clearly something else this kuroki fabric. Much more "life" in this denim and much more hairy too. 

The fit after 2 hot soak is a bit slimmer than i'm use to(lower rise like the S5000) but it will be that pair i haven't for diner or rendez-vous. And i'm sure this fabric will stretch a bit. 

I will do some pics later. 

Edited by geL-

• 3 weeks later...

X-post from SE thread

For those of you wanting to see Stevenson fades, here it is in the newest Clutch magazine. Had to snap a cell phone pic.

Although this is maybe one of the most high contrast fades on a Stevenson jean we've seen, the color is spot on what they look like in real life. They have that nice greenish tint that real vintage jeans have. And the cuts are phenomenal.

photo_2.jpg