vincent

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i reading this right?

are you all complaining about prices?

on superfuture????

Not so much the price cause it is A.P.C so its like fuck it i know if i spend the money im getting a good piece .

but the fact that its cotton and i tend to think cotton sweaters lose there shape quicker so i feel like its not a great investment for that price

but yeah im working class so i gotta invest my money wisely

I'm more explaining myself to see if anybody else hates paying good money on cotton sweaters

can anyone tell me if there is much difference in sizing for the xs and s in terms of shoulder and chest fit?

the sizing chart is pretty confusing. I've emailed apc and haven't gotten a response yet.

I'm looking at getting the fitted jacket and the military-style jacket:

http://www.apc.fr/eu/en/fiche_article.php?ref=1C022711184H

http://www.apc.fr/eu/en/fiche_article.php?ref=1C022815048H

Their quality and fabric is top notch however. Whenever I take an apc item to get tailored I always get complemented on it by the tailoring guys. It has gotten pretty expensive lately. I will be buying the blue military shirt and those slim grey trousers this season. Yeah its almost 400 bucks but APC is one of the few brands that actually fit me and look good on me.

The Los Angeles store is scheduled to open up in April, wish it were sooner =/.

Their quality and fabric is top notch however.

this is HIGHLY debatable. My main problem with the pricing is not the pricing itself (many of the items ARE still cheaper than their counterparts from other brands of similar quality), but rather with the huge range in the price/quality ratio.

Everyone will agree that their jeans are a great value for the quality, and i would argue that their suits are as well. they have quality construction, heavy/structured material, and great fits for skinnier guys, plus good details like narrow lapels and working buttons - they easily beat any suits in that price range IMO. However, they are so inconsistent, many people have mentioned here the ridiculous prices for things like cotton/blend sweaters, derbies, boat shoes, and i would add their accesories to that list. A 100% polyester tie should NEVER cost $68 bucks. I bought one of theirs at one of the many end of seasons sales for 20 bucks and still felt cheated in the quality of the material. Point is, it feels like for many of there items they are way over valued. I'll stick to their suits and jeans.