a.p.c. SS 07

vincent

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really liking any of it how its being worn on the site.. maybe when i see it in stores it will appeal to me more.. but i generally hate spring/summer clothing lines anyway.

oh and as far as raw black denim from apc.. i'm wearing raw black cures right now.. just look on ebay, there are some floating around from a few seasons ago

I never really understood why A.P.C. was considered frances Abercrombie until this season. Sperry's for $276? I think I'll pass.

eeehhhh

i dont think thats enough to justify it being on par with a/f

a/f puts out 90x more stupid shit than apc has done in its lifetime

talking about post 1972 abercrombie btw.

Black newstandards are back baby, definatley going to have to pick up a pair of those in the not-too distant future, (well they are on the US site anyway, not sure wtf happened to them on the EU site), the jackets in this collection all look sweet, the rest seems just a bit too minimalist / plain for me. no doubt some of it will grow on me though

I like the new season's line. If i had the money, i'd buy a few outfits.

I like the collection. I'm a fan of minimalistic peices, so it suits me. Unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with most people and say that the prices are getting a little ridiculous.

the prices are certanly a bit exhorbitant thats ture, although you must remeber that the dollar is crap atm and in europe clothes are always more expensive anyway

the last time I checked, dior homme is cheaper in paris than it is in the US. Prada is cheaper in Rome than in the US. Items sold in the country of origin are usually cheaper than imported goods in most, if not all cases.

I like the collection. I'm a fan of minimalistic peices, so it suits me. Unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with most people and say that the prices are getting a little ridiculous.

I like the minimalist look as well.

I ordered the narrow cut trouser in navy and the gym/duffle bag last night. Prices seem to be a bit reasonable after tax is taken out but if you take into account the 45 euro shipping costs to Australia it kinda offsets that.

Was tempted to get the military-style jacket but might just wait a bit later to get it.