Fullcount 1108

mikesduc

the FC 1108 is actually a smidgen looser in the thigh than the PBJ XX-005, if that comparison helps you... but only a smidgen.

That does help. I sized up to a 34 in the PBJ because I wanted them to fit a little loose and I'm really happy with it. I guess from the descriptios I'm probably going to get them but the 32 has me nervous cuz I got the 32 in the 103 and as I posted on here they were way too tight. Like painful tight.

Yeah, 33 is my true size. I have the D1002 in 33 and could have gone to a 32 and that's why I got the 32 in the 103's but there was no way they were going to fit. It sounds like the 32 is the way to go.

I was really done with more jeans but due to the current situation I thought I'd pick up another pair and try to support BIG at the same time.

I just received the 1108's. Thanks to Digital Denim and HJJ for the advice on sizing down. The fit is spot on. A little snug in the waist but they will be perfect after some wear. My first thought when I saw them was of the Levi's I got when I was a kid shoppihg with my mom back in the 70's. The denim is the first of the Japanese jeans that did that for me.

They really look and feel like "workwear". The denim is not slubby but it has a coarse feeling to it that's nice. The selavage is a very pale pink which I thought was a little strange. I would have preferred red considering the overall feel of these jeans. However it is so pale I first thought it was cream so no big deal. The rise is also higher as described and tha lends to the workwear feel. Your ass will not hang out so easily.

Overall a really nice pair of jeans that definitely have their own feel and asthetic. Disclaimer: I am not an expert in cuts and fabric but they rally make me think of "old school" 501's more than anything else out there. I may be wrong but you won't convince me. Mike

did you order yours from Earth Market? how long did it take to get them? I just ordered a pair last night, I tried on digital's 1108 in 29, fucking awesome jeans...

The denim on the 1108's is mad light weight too, more like Levi's, but the color is totally different. Feels like a 10.5~11oz. denim. Will stretch like a mofo, so probably should be purchased a size down. Shrinks to tag size. Surprisingly, the PBJ-006 denim color is probably closest to vintage Levi's. It's like a nice royal blue-ish indigo.

I'm wondering if anyone with Fullcount jeans used a seam ripper to remove the bottom part of the arcuates to reveal the hidden Levi's arcs? :) I heard ppl in Japan do that...

like this pic I found at this Japanese blog:

aa01f486bc6acc375f47ec510951ccd2.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
I'm wondering if anyone with Fullcount jeans used a seam ripper to remove the bottom part of the arcuates to reveal the hidden Levi's arcs? :) I heard ppl in Japan do that...

like this pic I found at this Japanese blog:

aa01f486bc6acc375f47ec510951ccd2.jpg

Yea, you can do it with an Xacto knife too. It's a separate stitch. As a matter of fact, I have them on right now at work.

Yea, you can do it with an Xacto knife too. It's a separate stitch. As a matter of fact, I have them on right now at work.

damn, I might have to try that tonight... my gf has an xacto knife somewhere...

• 2 weeks later...
are the backpockets really as far apart as they look? i want to get them but im worried that if i wore them low on the hip the pockets might look a little werid.

That is what I'm concerned about as well. That's why I'm considering getting a pair of Flat Head 3001s instead. Still haven't decided yet though. Can anyone comment on the (differences in) fit of these two?