Guest jmatsu

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm all repped out matsu

i can fit into hare L

but not M

i'm pretty sure you can wear a mm M size. how tall are you and how much to you weigh? honestly what is your built? are you fat or skinny? even if you're fat i'll still be your friend...

i wear 31 in acne max & tsubi and 30 or 31 in dior homo jeans

6ft and 147 lbs

i usually wear 48 in MMM

yeah you're a medium if you don't mind that shit alittle short. 31 in dior homo? you fat little fuck.

• 1 month later...

nukkas

limited edition white x pink aids v-neck will be available at the grand opening of

maison martin margiela omotesando flagship in gyre

• 2 weeks later...

umm world class designer making limited run tee's for a worthy charity, good quality both in base cloth and print. not worn by snotty nosed sneaker freakers camping out to resell on ebay for 65346373% markup. tee actually looks good, with good fit and subdued design. no branding and great colour combos.

negfuckingrep.

If you truly cared about AIDS why not donate directly to medical research? I suppose the t-shirt raises social awareness, so I won't knock it for that, and in that regard its good.

The design is neither exceptional nor horrible.

This is less about design or charity than it is consumption. It's about collecting all the pokemon.

I don't "negfuckingrep" you because you like the shirt. Don't be a little bitch.

If you truly cared about AIDS why not donate directly to medical research? I suppose the t-shirt raises social awareness, so I won't knock it for that, and in that regard its good.

This is less about design or charity than it is consumption. It's about collecting all the pokemon.

I don't "negfuckingrep" you because you like the shirt. Don't be a little bitch.

for me, it's not about caring about aids or not. the aids charity/awarness factor is just extra icing on the cake. have you ever even tried one of these on? super comfortable and the fit is great. no joke. your argument in terms of design is totally meaningless because it could be applied to almost anything. you saying some dumb shit like this product is superfuture's worst example of consumption or something to that extent seems to just be some sort of platform for an argument that can't achieve any sort of logical victory.

man, that is steep. :\ the pink is almost a nude. anyone can get it in a size s?

around 30bucks more than usual. not that steep considering it's a "limited" run. people have paid much more over retail for silly gentei sneakers and such.

jmatsu has aids you insensitive fuck.

• 1 month later...
Guest jmatsu
new colorway for ss08. white on pale grey.

90488_1.jpg

have not seen it in real life but i guess its different from the other solid-colored aids tee that has been produced as the grey has some specks in it. interesting but as of now, i still prefer the colored solids. will see, will see...

got this one for xmas. the finish has got to be the worst of recent ones. the paint-print is all fucked up and gooey. on the back inside you can feel it against your skin more than past models... shit looks okay though. will be good for summer. fits wider than past seasons for some reason....

the silver on white xmas super limited edition jawn

should have copped at NYC MMM

i didnt know that the shirt was limited

i saw all these kids at GYRE asking for the tee

MAD RESALE VALU

herpsky: i didn't know that they re-released the silver on white as the xmas edition. i got it as part of the hk's store 1 year anniversary release. tried getting the gyre ones (the black on nude) but somehow the parcel didnt arrive. oh well.

jmatsu: ah i can just feel how the paint on the inside of the tee would rub against the back. i really really much prefered the earlier seasons with the thinner imperfect paint job. the post-diesel ones are just too perfect in my opinion. time to call up the local store in singapore. thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

happyangelsmile20042006-img600x450-1184598250eizi2.jpg

like for real? with a 2000yen buy-it-now. ive seen a few pop by on the bay. also going for nut prices like 19.99USD buy-it-now.

this is one of those few rare colorways. there is one black on white but with stains at the front going for like 5500yen buy-it-now. also saw a S/S 1997 one (black on red lettering).