re-retro Black Jordan V??

Selegna

the first ones only looked bigger cause the guy taking the picture prepped the tongue up - hence you see the shoe kinda bulging out at the tongue. the second one is just the cardboard tongue inside the shoe so the tongue isn't emphasized as well, same shit. I got my stealths last year, waiting for the reretros of the 3s when this whole jordan 5 shit is done

Because Nike never fucking retros any shoe exactly the same .. They always fucc up something and deviate from the original

Even between the OG and '99 retro there were differences

Really? I have the '99s and when comapred a friend's OGs the differences are quites slight. Maybe diferent materials, and a different Nike Tag (og was thicker and used a chain, while retron was cheap plasitc and used a plastic tie).

Anyways its difficult to expect Nike and Jordan to release the exact show down the the materials. For $135 bones I could relive those days where I would juke starks and dunk on ewing behind my church.

I have an original pair of V's, and they are my fav pair of shoes ever. But alas, I've beat the shit outta them. So would be nice to get a fresh new pair. But it sucks that they re-release it, because now people won't break their necks to look at my kicks like they use to.

BTW how much does a fresh old pair go for?