minya

Those look a bit too busy, baggy fit and the pockets stick out too much. I like insidertrading and lowrey's because they add just a little bit more to casual pants to make them different. I'm not looking for something crazy. I like denim not because some are made in japan, but they're sleek, classy, and have a good silhouette.

Minya, if you happen to come upon a new brand or site with sleek looking cargos, send a pm or throw an update post/new thread, because i have been checking on and off for awhile now looking for something to change up my bottoms game a bit. I'm gonna get a nice pair a cords eventually, but i love the material look, of the two cargos in here. They look lightweight/breathable too which i'd have to get answers from lowrey and insidertrading. Florida humidity in summer makes your legs sweat the second you walk out the door. How cheap does it is beyond me.

• 3 weeks later...
i'm bumping this.
Good call.

I picked up a pair of wool cargo pants from Engineered Garments. No idea how they'll be, but I'm fairly certain that I read somewhere that they had a bottom cinch, and they were 75% off so I figure they'll be worth $60.

still want some Julius ones but don't want to drop $400....

nah, I don't have any specific Julius pants in mind. they just seem to be really good at making cargos.

not a fan of the ones you just posted. too busy. they seem exactly like the type of pants a guy who wears flaming-snakeskin cowboy boots would wear.

I actually picked up a pair of decently slim gap wool cargo pants on sale for $9. I sized down 1 or 2 because gap sizing always runs big and they fit snug at the waist and slim enough on the legs. The 30s measured 32 exactly. They'll get the job done till i can find some good ones. I'm still holding out for the possibility of michael j krell doing a lightweight cargo pant for his next line.

Do you have to search the japanese sites for those? I haven't been able to find them on english sites.

I feel that withiut an air of authenticity to them, cargos look really contrived and wack. That being said, I also would say that w)taps, maharishi, Acronym, and even Stussy (at times) make great cargos (BDUs) that draw back to authentic military details. Masons makes a slimmer, more authentic inspired cargo, but in general cargos are meant to be at least somewhat loose fitting/baggy.

Some people want real "cargos" others want slim wool or a cotton pants with cargo pockets. Authenticity isn't really important to me, but not everyone can wear authentic cargos with their wardrobe/situation and get away with it

I couldn't agree more with what they had to say about the product:

"The [ku] which on the crotch is measured shallow the semi roller of the eye is, the string has been attached to [suso]. With the cargo these underpants of the tight silhouette the male be completed in the one which likes thinness."

John Bull puts out a nice looking product at relatively reasonnable prices; I should really try to get some of their offerings.

That's half the fun of shopping with google translator. I wish BiG had some johnbulls in my size when i visited because their pricepoint and fit(that i can see on the models) is spot on.