minya

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
See Felix or Milspex's WAYWT for how to wear military cargo shorts. They have to be somewhat loose-fitting, ending at least at the knee, and never paired with collared tops (that means no polos).

do you find that cargo pants even with a military-ish polo type shirt would be inappropriate?( military-ish being epaulettes, dual front chest pockets, etc)

also, whats the opinion of camo in cargo pants/shorts?

• 1 year later...

I'm bumping this.

I'm thinking about getting back to my years of fatigue pants...just with a more updated angle blah blah blah blah blah.

Anything new and worthwhile this season? Either slimmer or traditional legged...whatever...olive preferred...black is cool too.

And I'm not paying $750 for the Julius Black Waxed jawns neither...I'm not paying that money for any pants...period.

Hahahhahahahaha...uh. This brings up that old topic of "what the hell do you people do to make the money to afford this type of stuff at retail and still pay rent and eat well and wear other high quality/fashion items to go with your $750 cargo pants."

My theory is Sufu is really a forum for kingpins and those not far from that position. Organized crime at it's flyest.

Regardless...I like some of the EG cargo steez I saw thus far...nice detailing...some are great for colder weather. All are just reeaally baggy.

Anything else asides from EG and Julius...perhaps not potato sack baggy?

Yep...I actually got a pair sized down. They have a few models that are all quite different from one another (in style/details and fit). I'm not sure that I will keep this pair...they are a little uncomfy round the waist, so I may go back and try my true waist again...but I much prefer the leg silohuette of the pair I have now (maybe try my luck at the waist stretching a bit, it works for denim).

I guess "baggy" comes down to the individual's perception of what that really is...they looked pretty baggy IMO in the look book...maybe not UFO pants/raver status...but def. very "anti-fit" (which isn't a bad thing when done within range/proportion...).

Which kind did you get? As long as they are 100% cotton, stretching the waist should be pretty easy.

I was refering to the vietnam era (og-107) style 4 pocket pants, but Ive seen that they have M.I.L pants and others in the lookbook.

Im a big fan of anti-fit, so I guess I dont really share the sufu perspective, but no EG pants/pieces ive seen seems very unfitting.

I got the "Norwegian Combat Pants" (I think that was the name...I'll look at the tag when I get home). THey are black or "daaarrrrrrrk navy" according to the tag. They are nice...no pulls at the leg opening...but pretty "military'esque" in detail, otherwise. Are the og-107's the one's tucked into the brown boots and paired with the grey short jacket and dressy vest/shirt/tie (in the lookbook)? If not, can you point me to those pic-wise?

• 2 years later...
bumping this thread up. was wondering if theres some reasonably priced good cargos, asides from the usual H&M or A&F?

chinomen067237l.jpg

chinomen067237m.jpg

http://www.uniqlo.com/chino-cargo_m/us/

uniqlo has a "perfect shape" skinny cargo that comes in black, camo, navy, olive, khaki

super skinny and stretchy

i sized up 2 for a more relaxed look, but they're still pretty damn tight fitting

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...