Selling Varvatos Chucks with multi eyelets in various sizes

LIVENUDEGIRLS

Update: For those of you that have pm'd I hadn't originally planned on it (don't suspect it will really benefit you), but will consider shipping overseas; however, those will be the last orders that I commit to. Orders within the US will take precedence. If you are overseas and want a pair, pm me with your size, color and location I will let you know immediately what your costs is and I'll let you know by Friday or Saturday if I still have anything in your size.

Naturally costs will not be the same.

For the sake of having a firm asking price you can use the postage calculator here

The shoes weight 2 pounds 6 oz. Take the cost of Global EMS and add it to $60 and that is your total price.

Quick update. If I am awaiting payment from you, please include your superfuture username in the subject line of your paypal email. I want to make sure I get tracking numbers disbursed appropriately and expeditiously. Thank you very much.

I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANYONE THAT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TOO YET, BUT IF THERE IS PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT. I'LL HAVE TO REFUND IT. ALL POPULAR SIZES ARE GONE AND I WILL BE LIQUIDATING THE REST OF MY STOCK LOCALLY.

I'm sorry man. I was in the process of getting back to everyone that pm'd me. The price wasn't cheap enough to make me expect a response like the one that I got (SF was just one outlet through which I was offering these.) As mentioned in previous messages US orders were taking precedence and I was working hard in not committing to anyone that I could not fulfill; ultimately, that still happened and to those individuals I have sent emails with offers for compensation. I do think its a little fucked that you try to hurt my credibility though. I don't think there was a need for it.