Michael J Krell Clothing

michaeljkrell

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if only that asymmetrical hoodie were 3-4 inches longer... and came in black.

We're here to sell clothes. I can dye 10yds of fabric black, which should get 6-8 garments made. I'll order the dye tomorrow. You can PM or email me now if you would like a black knit, and/or if you have any qualms about the length. We will get it worked out...

The medium arm hoodie is a tight fit on me, and hits at the belt line. The Italian linen jacket is really nice - it is very Margiela in terms of cut (very nicely draped) and material. Sort of wish that I'd absconded that sample while I had it :) The outerwear pieces are all steals at their price/quality ratio, and the knits are very nice as well.

I actually repped Michael for a while, and still consult with him (thus the sales through Styleforum) and can attest to the quality of his goods since most of the samples were sitting in my office for a while in a rollon luggage being transported around. I actually tried to dissuade him from offering the goods at such a low price, because other lines using the same level of materials and construction usually sell for double to triple his current prices (which already have a 20% Styleforum discount accounted for.)

I hate to add to all the random questions about no sleeves or extra length or this or that, but I'm wondering if you're able to produce the two hoodies without the hoods?

Effectively, making an arm pocket crew neck and an asymmetrical v-neck top?

The asymmetrical hoody looks like it would be easier to manufacture without the hood, if I'm correctly judging where the actual hood fabric is sewn onto the rest of the garment.

I can vouch for MJKrell’s product; I own the arm pocket hoodie in burgundy and must say, due to the light fabric, it works really well as a layering piece in winter and a single layer during summer. It’s a slim, flattering cut, I’m a 36/46 and the small fits me very well. I know the length was adjusted for my height, which allows me to display belt on the side, where the bottom of the garment arches up.

The Scottish or whatever its name is jacket (working from memory here) also looks pretty good to me, if I was planning to acquire something similar, it would definitely be among my favored options.

I can vouch for MJKrell’s product; I own the arm pocket hoodie in burgundy and must say, due to the light fabric, it works really well as a layering piece in winter and a single layer during summer. It’s a slim, flattering cut, I’m a 36/46 and the small fits me very well. I know the length was adjusted for my height, which allows me to display belt on the side, where the bottom of the garment arches up.

The Scottish or whatever its name is jacket (working from memory here) also looks pretty good to me, if I was planning to acquire something similar, it would definitely be among my favored options.

Im glad the hoodie is working out for you. We don't have a jacket named Scottish, but if you are interested in picking up a jacket I am offering $25 off the first order of anyone who purchased a styleforum hoodie...

Onemancult, I don't see why we can't do that. I will talk to my partner Colby about it, and get back to you...

Im glad the hoodie is working out for you. We don't have a jacket named Scottish, but if you are interested in picking up a jacket I am offering $25 off the first order of anyone who purchased a styleforum hoodie...

Onemancult, I don't see why we can't do that. I will talk to my partner Colby about it, and get back to you...

Sorry, I checked the website and it's Manchester jacket, I was just thinking of UK I guess.

I hate to add to all the random questions about no sleeves or extra length or this or that, but I'm wondering if you're able to produce the two hoodies without the hoods?

Effectively, making an arm pocket crew neck and an asymmetrical v-neck top?

The asymmetrical hoody looks like it would be easier to manufacture without the hood, if I'm correctly judging where the actual hood fabric is sewn onto the rest of the garment.

Just talked to Colby and that won't be a problem. If you would like to order some like that, just let me know...

I also wanted to reiterate that if any of you want one of our knits lengthened, it isn't a big deal, just let us know...

Just talked to Colby and that won't be a problem. If you would like to order some like that, just let me know...

I also wanted to reiterate that if any of you want one of our knits lengthened, it isn't a big deal, just let us know...

Sounds excellent, I'll be in touch soon. : )

I'm ordering the assymetric hoody in gray. I didn't know they offered it in black.

Because of popular demand, I will be dying some fabric black this next week. If you want it in black, just give me an email, and we can do that. It will just take an additional week(2 weeks) to get it out to you...

Regards, Michael

Can I see some pictures of how the jackets fit with the arms straight out and straight up?

Thanks

I will take of pictures of me wearing the racing jacket tomorrow. I sold our linen sample jacket, so I don't have a linen jacket at this moment, but I am sure the guy who bought it would take pics of it that way, if I asked. He either got it today or will be getting it on Monday...

Regards, Michael

These look like garments you'd find at a Korean swap meat. Somewhat unorthodox designs but one can't be sure if it's due to foreign idiosyncrasy, factory error, or simply a Chinaman trying to make a buck.

I understand the insecure Styleforum kids eating this up, but come on Superfuture! I thought you guys were more critical.

Not to dissuade you, Michael J. Krell. Props for getting off your ass and doing something. I have no idea how you managed to access the resources required to produce your own cut n' sew line, nor would I be able to. It's just that the designs you've presented to us are so pedestrian, maybe you should consider designing pajamas instead.

Yea, people on here and styleforum are real weirdos for wanting to buy well cut, well constructed, nice subtle clothes. I guess i'm just a sucker