Michael J Krell Clothing

michaeljkrell

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the stuff and i must say im curious as to how you provide it at such a low pricepoint.

Our main focus is online sales, so we don't need to worry about a retailer marking the items up another 120%. We also keep our overhead low. We work with some great suppliers that don't demand large fabric purchases, and most everything is made to order, thus the waiting period on our items...

very nice, but i'm thinking even the XS won't fit? I'm really interested in the linen jacket, but I like my clothes to be very fitted and I have a 34 chest...

from my experience with MJK's stuff, it's a lot more fitted than you expect. He doesn't fuck around with the armholes... an M is quite tight on me and I'm a 37-38 chest.

I wish the fleece/knit sleeves were a lot slimmer, though....

from my experience with MJK's stuff, it's a lot more fitted than you expect. He doesn't fuck around with the armholes... an M is quite tight on me and I'm a 37-38 chest.

I wish the fleece/knit sleeves were a lot slimmer, though....

So, apologies if I'm just being thick-headed, how do I read his measurements in the styleforum thread? The chest sizes read from 19" to 24"... clarification?

Thank you in advance.

Wow. Thanks for the great response guys!!

very nice, but i'm thinking even the XS won't fit? I'm really interested in the linen jacket, but I like my clothes to be very fitted and I have a 34 chest...

I am a 36 jacket and all the smalls fit me comfortably, but they are slim. Our linen jacket is probably one of our looser fitting pieces. Just PM me your measurements and I am sure we can work something out...

Regards, Michael

Wow. Thanks for the great response guys!!

If you see some of the other "designers" that peddle their shit through here, you'll understand the response. It's why people love Ande's jeans...when someone actually understands what they're doing and creates a nice looking product at a good price, it's a beautiful thing.

Yes, those are both size smalls. The asymmetrical hoodie fits a little snugger than the arm pocket hoodie. We think the arm pocket hoodie hits in a very nice place, just below the belt, and the asymmetrical hoodie is meant to be a little shorter...

I am 6'0 145lbs...

I know that it says we charge $15 for alterations to a piece, but if any of you are concerned with the sleeve and/or body length of our knits, we can lengthen them at no charge...

love the stuff, Ill be placing an order soon but the one thing I would REALLY love is for most of these to be available in black.

If we get some more people wanting our knits in black, than I might go ahead and dye 10 or 15 yards. The prices might be $5 more or so because you need more dye, more salt and more time to get a nice black using fiber reactive dyes...