Samurai jean Question

makoxboi

Hey guys

I want to get a pair of samurai jeans, but i dont know which one to get. I am looking for something that fits like the nudie RRDS. I was considering getting the s5000vx's, or the S510xx19ozll. I am looking for a fit thats not too tight but not too loose. Please help me!

I am going to order them from Blue in green.

In my experience samurais are sort of the opposite of nudie fits. They tend to be thicker in the thighs and well tapered.

the thing with the contest samurai (ones i'm assuming you're taking about) is that it's a really misleading taper. It tapers after the knee for a bit then widens back out to the width of the knee at the hem. So stacking doesn't look retarded and pancake out like the samurai black.

Guest jeffvyain

yes, it does. and now we have another thread here asking what jeans they should get to fit like the RRDS. there's gotta be atleast 2 or 3 of those in the past 5 pages of the quick questions thread.

the thing with the contest samurai (ones i'm assuming you're taking about) is that it's a really misleading taper. It tapers after the knee for a bit then widens back out to the width of the knee at the hem. So stacking doesn't look retarded and pancake out like the samurai black.

so its like a weird bootcut? mine seem like they taper all the way down.

so its like a weird bootcut? mine seem like they taper all the way down.

Yeah I agree with that statement, tapered all the way down. There a great fit and not baggy in the thighs at all(at least for me) I'm sure if the original poster searched a bit he could find plenty of threads with the different fits of samurai's. Besides when all else fails the measurements are up at http://www.samurai-j.com. If he has the RRDS then he should just compare measurements.