Sign in to follow this  
thelion1856

The best podcasts sites out there! (audio or video podcasts)

www.dl.tv

(video and audio podcast about the knewest & latest gadgets and technology out there, good for digital cam corders, ipods, media storage, computers and anything you can find at an electronics store.)

http://www.prisonradio.org/mumia.htm

(the media news channels lie to you if you didnt know that by now. Learn what is really going on in politics and war by a guy who records mp3 essays for download who is on death row. Mumia Abu Jamal. he gives short and long versions of each essays available.)

http://www45.pair.com/wineforn/wordpress/podcast-episode-archive-and-index/

(Wine For Newbies - learn everything you need to know about wine through a weekly podcast. This shit is insane if you like wine or want to learn more about it. Its become a new hobby of mine.)

so now show me what you got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Goose25

maybe if you guys and girls started posting podcasts on supertalk we would also rate... give it a go - could be fun

I don't listen to podcasts very frequently, but have enjoyed the ones I have downloaded at NPR. I also like Life of a Law Student--good for law school hopefuls

any new shit out there?

i listen to the c-net ones. tech podcasts are the best ones i think.

cranky geeks, this week in twit, ht guys

Dublab

I've pulled some amazing exclusive mixes and sessions off of here - Nobakazu Takamura, Dntel, Animal collective, The books, Thomas Fehlmann, Colleen ....

let's revive this one... i'm especially interested in punk/hardcore related, men's fashion, architecture, fine art, graffiti, or anything along those lines.

monocle's been blasting out some really good video ones.

let's revive this one... i'm especially interested in punk/hardcore related

The only one I know of is the MMR Radio podcast. Do you have any favorite punk / hardcore podcasts?

A Spoonful of Russian for the win. :(Too bad there won't be any more updates on that podcast for a while.

Guest noba2278

If games like buy wow gold Quake and Doom defined action gaming in the gaming world, Need for Speed was the definition of racing games. Need For Speed, maple story power leveling or NFS for short has been around since almost the beginning of when computer gaming gained importance. runescape power levelingNeed For Speed is runescape powerleveling a racing game in which the player chooses cars and then races on various tracks.welcome to our websitewow gold