Midwest SF Party

fade to black2

alright they got East/West coast goin but what about the midwest...let me hip y'all to the real west

who would be down:

asterix

Colin

Cultpop

Shark

Knucks (Ann Arbor?)

we should have it in Ann Arbor during Superbowl weekend....or better yet, St. Patty's day. We'll get Asterix drunk and laid then take pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright they got East/West coast goin but what about the midwest...let me hip y'all to the real west

who would be down:

asterix

Colin

Cultpop

Shark

Knucks (Ann Arbor?)

we should have it in Ann Arbor during Superbowl weekend....or better yet, St. Patty's day. We'll get Asterix drunk and laid then take pics.

first round is on me sharky.

but superbowl weekend would be bad. the bears and shit.

there are quite a few chicago supergays that would be down tho.

• 6 months later...

I will be available for any Chicago tom-foolery. Let's make it sooner rather than later to account for inclement weather and all.

Let's get the ball rolling! I get into town on the 15th, but then I have a week of placement tests. How about Saturday the 29th?

Where should we meet up, Wicker Park?

Why does everyone keep mentioning ONE day ? I was thinking the entire weekend no one leaves each others sight unless to uriante , wash , change or get some late night action .

Oh, I meant September 29th.
september 29th is perfect, and wicker park is also a good choice for location. I just hope the chicago train construction isnt too fucked up.

cool. im dowwwwwn. where we gonna meet in wicker park? i say double door or AA so we can make fun of / ogle the employees.

You'd know better than I would. Maybe it'd be better to meet IN someplace just in case it is cold.