asians...

dumadiscount

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've dated latinas a few times... 1 i dated for a few years (first time my dad met her my dad whispered to me "i know this is just a phase and you only want to have fun with her")...they are definitely the most passionate and by that i mean horny

i married a white girl

bottom line

almost all girls are nuts....asian girls are some of the nuttiest

i think getting with a black chick is tougher than getting with white girl for asian dudes.

black girls in the northeast love asian guys. As long as youre able to hold your own and be willing to physically confront whilin' bruthas, if youre asian at a mostly black club, you will get play.

The girls least likely to go after asian men are jewish girls.

black girls in the northeast love asian guys. As long as youre able to hold your own and be willing to physically confront whilin' bruthas, if youre asian at a mostly black club, you will get play.

qft!!

whenever i go out to "black clubs", some sisters will usually push up on a golden brother

they usually BBW though...i like feminine fats but some of them more fat then feminine but they show a guy love :o

i think getting with a black chick is tougher than getting with white girl for asian dudes.

getting white girls isn't at all hard.

and the asian parents are scared of black girls

i think this is pretty univerally true, which is why I want it.

i married a white girl

bottom line

almost all girls are nuts....asian girls are some of the nuttiest

ha. true, but as my cousin put it when i was going out with a white girl, at least asian girls are raised to suppress it. they explode at once, vs EVERY FUCKING DAY like a white girl

ha. true, but as my cousin put it when i was going out with a white girl, at least asian girls are raised to suppress it. they explode at once, vs EVERY FUCKING DAY like a white girl

pick your poison...avoiding cwg bullets all day or an atom bomb explosion of hello kittie