shitting your pants in denim?!

fndmybetterhalf

So a few months ago...I was walking back from class and was hit with the biggest shits ever in my life. Now the smart thing to do wouldve been to slowly pace myself and walk back but I panicked and started running home. As i walked into my apartment complex...i was running up the stairs and i am ashamed to say, i sharted. Fortunately, i was wearing my old levis 501's at that time so i wasnt too bummed out but just wondering...does anybody have any experience with shitting yorur pants and how you delt with getting rid of the shit stains and smell?

I am baffled. Why would you post this?

becuase we are supergay:p

lol theirs worse shit in the superconfessional thread

anyways yes i've had something like that happen to me last summer, good thing i wasnt wearing anything of value (it was fucking hot as hell and i was just wearing baller shorts)

what ever you do....never...ever...ever...eat ..."butterfish"...

my mom made a filet of butterfish and its really good...

but then wenever i went to do number 2, in the water their was a bunch of really orange oil (yes oil droplets)...no shit just oil....didn't smell or anything but oil leaking from ur ass isnt really a great thing

i thought it was over but nope...wenever i fart i would get an oil leak :mad:

so i researched

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic10871.html

and learned that its a common problem because the human body cannot digest the fat from the "butterfish" and it just literaly goes rite through your system

after a few days of this embarrasing problem it finally went away...good thing it was summer <___<

What's really funny is that you have been debating for an entire month whehter to wash em, and they are sitting all shitty presumably in your house for the entire time

throw them shit-to-fits away, please

haha, i can TOTALLY understand...had an appendectomy a few months ago, and after the surgery i couldn't shit, or fart, or anything for FOUR DAYS, yet i was cramming myself full of pharmaceudical and natural laxatives (i must have drank 4 litres of prune juice in those 4 days), and finally after feeling like i was going to explode for nearly a week, i felt a fart coming on and was so excited that i let it out...well, let's just say my gray sweatpants weren't so gray after that

but i didn't even care, i was just glad that my digestive system was kicking back into action, freaking appendicitis

What's really funny is that you have been debating for an entire month whehter to wash em, and they are sitting all shitty presumably in your house for the entire time

throw them shit-to-fits away, please

no i forgot to mention that i washed them away right away. but yeah just to clarify the shit didnt quite breach into the deep denim part...it more or less hung out in my boxers. But still i couldnt stand the thought of not washing the jeans even if only a little bit of shit touched the denim.

i was in prague last year with a bunch of friends and we were doing a pub crawl one night. well, my friend had an emergency case of the shits. he decides, in his drunken stupor, to run back to his hostel. well, he took off without realizing he needed the keys from one of our other friends. he comes back, and the other friend takes off with him. they sprint to the other side of prague and get to the hostel before it was too late. he said he had to squeeze his asscheeks so tight to keep it from coming out.

well, their room was on the fourth floor and they only had stairs. as you can imagine, it would be difficult keeping your asscheeks together going upstairs. he ended up shitting in his jeans and on the stairs. he handwashed them since them since they were the only jeans he brought. well, one of our female friends that was staying in the same room came back unexpectidly and caught him washing his shit stained jeans in the nude.

needless to say, we still give him hell about it

HAH A HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! It's 11:30pm the night before I have to get up at 4:30 am to take a test I will surely fail and this has got to be the most uplifting thing I could ever have read!! THANK YOU!!! I agree with above -- never ever wash your jeans before 6 months, no matter what! ha ha ha I don't know what's funnier -- the story, or all the variations on the verb "shit" -- "sharted"??? I have to admit, I think that did happen to me once...hey you just can't control air and liquid at the same time..Websters needs a new entry.

I think I have you all beat. I had a bad case of hemorrhoids (only case of them ever, thankfully) and ended up with a blood stain on the back of my jeans. I later washed them (rather well, actually) and sold them on ebay as "used". I feel like I won the battle.

Oh and last semester a friend of mine shit his pants twice in one week. That is what he gets for wearing cargo shorts from American Eagle...

So a few months ago...I was walking back from class and was hit with the biggest shits ever in my life. Now the smart thing to do wouldve been to slowly pace myself and walk back but I panicked and started running home. As i walked into my apartment complex...i was running up the stairs and i am ashamed to say, i sharted. Fortunately, i was wearing my old levis 501's at that time so i wasnt too bummed out but just wondering...does anybody have any experience with shitting yorur pants and how you delt with getting rid of the shit stains and smell?

LOL that had me crying

I think I have you all beat. I had a bad case of hemorrhoids (only case of them ever, thankfully) and ended up with a blood stain on the back of my jeans. I later washed them (rather well, actually) and sold them on ebay as "used". I feel like I won the battle.

i am never buying from ebay again... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: