Tell Blackbird what brands it should carry

Aeros

http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2007/01/fallwinter-2007-buying-trip.html

This thread is mostly for us Seattle folk, but clearly anyone is welcome to contribute.

Blackbird in Seattle needs your help. Tell them what brands you would like to see them carry and what brands you would like them to discontinue. This is a really good idea IMO and I think they'll send you a coupon for doing it. I am definately going to suggest they carry W+H in my e-mail. Get to it gentlemen.

i think they should carry some japanese stuff! they have a very nce collection of denim...minus japanese denim. And personally im not that big a fan of Acne jeans so they should discontinue those. But yeah mostly i would really like a store in seattle that carries more japanese stuff. Not just denim alone but japanese brands in general that carry much more fitted stuff for us small asians. oh and Dior! not enough seattle stores carry Dior

I e-mailed you guys a few months ago suggesting that you should carry more Japanese brands. I still think that you guys should consider it. I think HG (the men's line of Hysteric Glamour) would do really well over there. (Maybe not Visvim or Neighborhood as I suggested to you guys in that e-mail.)

I think getting rid of Modern Amusement would be a good move. A better shoe collection would be great (sorry, don't really have any solid recommendations - maybe To Boot?), but IMO, they should keep it up with the Ted Bakers.

Also, don't forget that KEXP members get 10% off. I feel that the music is a reward in and of itself, but hey, incentives don't ever hurt!

Shoes - So far we're getting Common Projects, Swear, and some other things for Spring/Summer. Sneaker-wise, I think that is going to be way better than what we currently have. I definitely agree about shoes in general, though. Any suggestions are welcome.

Modern Amusement - As far as I know, we didn't get any Spring/Summer stuff because it was just.. really not looking so great. I actually liked their Summer stuff last year since it was suddenly so dark but this year it looked pretty underwhelming.

(edit: it looks like we will be getting Spring Modern Amusement but not Summer(

• 3 years later...