16 == superofficial

17 == superfashion

trash has always been 13.

battleship sounds more fun

is there somewhere online we can play?

trash has always been 13.

battleship sounds more fun

is there somewhere online we can play?

There probably are online versions but I've never checked.

thanks analog :( couldnt'g et around anythin

I don't like the default "latest posts" because of the reems of supermarket posts.

yo is it true that euro beezys don't fuck with americans?

i don't think i've ever heard of this. but the thing is that americans you can find here (usually students in exchange program) are most of the time retarded, obnoxious and douchebag looking.

something i posted on my facebook

Iwas born in '85 but if you were born before '88 then you will understand this.....

We are the last children...the last generation of growing up without the internet. We grew up in the 80's/early 90's....this is when kids had lives. During this era kids had no choice but to go outside because the only thing poppin inside was Nintendo/Sega or some VHS tapes. From the city to burbs we had a crew of friends and just went out and about. We went on little missions to the corner store or in the woods or whatever. We played ball in the park til it got dark or the street lights came on. We played football in the streets. We rode bikes. We knocked on doors and ran. We ate candy and looked at dirty magazines. We had school clothes and play clothes. We seen Michael Jordan play. We had trading cards. We watched cartoons on Saturdays.

We are the last children...we didn't have swag. We didn't have myspace, facebook, twitter or whatever to connect us with people who we don't give a damn about. We didn't have our JV basketball roster posted on the school website. We couldn't google anybody, anything, anywhere. We didn't download music. We didn't have thousands of pictures of ourselves.

We are the last children because we didn't a cell phone till Jr/Sr year of high school if that. And that phone had a green background with black text. That phone was for calling/texting/snake/tetris and chirping if you was ballin.

This is not to hate on the younger generation but I feel for you guys. We know what its like to have peace and quiet. We know what its like to knock on somebody's door and ask their parents if they were home. We know what its like to call a girl on her house phone and hope she answers before her mama do. We know what it's like play a video game get all the way to the end and not be able to save your progress. We know what it was like to record a song off the radio with a cassette tape. We seen Michael Jackson when he was black.

I feel for the younger generation because every song has a sample from a older song, every movie is a remake of an older movie or cartoon. It's really sad the lack of oringinal entertainment these days. Every shoe you guys get is a retro or fusion. I feel for you guys. Trying to bring back high top fades and 80's fashion....why? Make your own mark on history.

We are the last children. I fear that we are slowly losing touch with reality. These kids are growing up soft, they are eating horrible, they getting fat, they don't have people skills, and by 18 they can't even get a date. As much good technology has done it has done too much bad.

We know what its like to knock on somebody's door and ask their parents if they were home. We know what its like to call a girl on her house phone and hope she answers before her mama do. We know what it's like play a video game get all the way to the end and not be able to save your progress. We know what it was like to record a song off the radio with a cassette tape. We seen Michael Jackson when he was black.

Seen.