Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my brother asked me for a pack of cigarettes since i brought a couple cartons back from vacation. i gave him a pack under the circumstances that he'd buy me a pack of marlboro smooths in exchange. i highly doubt he'll remember. i've just been made a sucker

woah egpt where did you vacation at? who diagnosed you LOL... hope you'll be fine though :) eat healthy stay healthy yo

i was on vacation in algarve (south of portugal). lots of clubbing, catching sun at the beach, little sleep and there are a lot of foreigners there during july and august so the infection risk is high down there. i went to the hospital the day after i arrived and had symptons and waited one day for the results.it's not a big deal though, i'm going back to algarve in a little more than a week if i get better anyway lol.

He needs to redirect that energy towards masturbation. T'would be epic.

1:10 > Attempted insertion of remote control into anus (+rep)

haha, i'm pretty sure he'd rip his penis off and try to shove it up ass.

Guest Phrost

i'm a shark you see my fin ho

i had a dream where barack obama was my middle school principal. i had done some stupid shit and was in his office. he was being a real dick trying to extort money out of me in return for not telling my parents and i wasn't having it. woke up hating that man and had a feeling he was a liar and crook

hate fighting gurlz

this one bitch followed me in her car for like 6 miles one time (didn't know till later but fuck wtf?) then proceeded to get out of her car and try to punch me

the fuckkk!?! bitches be crazy

Yesterday I was flying down the highway and the guy that was ahead of me in the left lane was going almost the same speed as the right hand lane. Feeling like a dick, I get in the right hand lane and floored it, switching lanes with about three fee front and back.

The guy honks his horn and begins to flash his high-beams and tail me somewhat closely. He gets in the right hand lane a few times to try to do the same thing to me, but every time he got next to me there was a slow moving car ahead of him. I also was following the car ahead of me quite closely.

After this going on for about 10 miles (55mph limit/ going 80), all the cars cleared out from ahead of me and I stepped it up to 100 (completely straight highway) and he didn't bother to speed up much and got off at the exit. I figured he was probably looking to fight, but unless he was going to bump me off the road, no way was anything happening.

yeah some people are nuts, dunno. just fuck around with them and they'll give up eventually :)!

neptune... na i didn't cop. got some other LPs though and wasn't lookin to spend like 40$ that day :'(

need to figure out a google voice numbaaaa

Guest Phrost
Drawbacks of Having Sex On Memory Foam

Memory foam mattresses offer traction and temperature responsiveness. Your body temperature gets higher while having sex, so your mattress will match that 'hot' feeling with some additional softness (memory foam softens in warmer environments). There are, of course, people who think that this contouring property leads to a 'marshmallow', sand moving feeling that can kill the romantic mood.

There are other reasons for which people say that memory foam mattresses like Temperpedic are not the perfect mattress to have sex on:

Visco elastic memory foam does not encourage mobility: for example, when you put your knee on the mattress, it sinks through and your weight leans towards that side, making it difficult to move freely. So if you are a young, energetic couple who likes to roll around in bed, memory foam is definitely not for you!

link

is this true :(