Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hating my job right now. i've barely gotten any hours this whole summer and the other part time guy seems to be getting at least double mine. he's all tight with my manager now so i'm getting jacked hard, after working there for 2 years. it figures i get screwed over the summer before i'm finally going off to school. can't wait to bail on them.

I hate shit like that but that's just how its going to be anywhere you go. those who aren't a bitch about it will try to be more fair about the hours if you talk to them about it. chances are they don't realize that they're just naturally gravitating towards the other worker more. there's no way of doing so without causing a bit of tension so it's up to you whether you want to talk to them about the distribution of hours, work on your relationship/friendship with the manager to get more hours or just say fuck it and find another job.

well, i've spoken to my managers boss about it because she partly owns the store and used to do scheduling. lately she's shifted that responsibility to my manager because she's not in nearly as much. i've mentioned it to him but he kind of just shrugs it off and says there's nothing he can do because we're not very busy lately, yet the other guy who's been around for like 6 months is getting 25+ hours and I'm stuck with half (i used to basically work full time there). i know the other dude needs the money more than i do, seeing as he has a kid and school to pay for etc, but still it's not exactly right that i'm getting the short end. i'm lucky though because i landed a temporary gig for this month that i'll be able to work while working my other hours so i won't be as bad off as i thought. :confused:

meh it's about time for something new.

there is a very strong smell of vanilla in my bathroom and I already checked to see if there were any vanilla-scented shampoos, lotions, etc and there weren't any... i wonder what's up with that.