Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Wow. A bike for 250? What kind of bike is this? I got my childhood Mongoose back for only like 150. Is it one of those urban bikes with the skinny wheels?

And unless u don't give a damn about quality... I dont think you'll find a very nice laptop for only 250. It could probably go on the internet tops.

my bike cost over a thousand and that was with hookups.its a bit better than a moongoose..

for 250? well u can most porb get a netbook, not as powerful as a laptop but there very portable and do a great job, they usually range from 300-400 for the realyreally good ones so with 250 you have a chance to get a good used one id think.

yeah thanks guys, i was gonna buy a netbook. those are fast as hell, my old one started up in less than 10 seconds. and they can actually run wrold of warcraft, which i don't play but must mean its not too bad. the bike was a haro i bought for 225 but i don't ride it anymore at all; i can't believe i sold it for 250. i was shocked.

City or mountain bike? Mine was mountain.

I have problems with netbooks. My family got a bunch of them for us and they all broke. So they just decided to get laptops and only one of them has broken.

Honestly, Khoi, I would just save that money for a rainy day.

thanks buddy, i actually got a couple g's saved up frmo selling all my belongings. decided i don't use much of my shit so why let it sit there.

you actually like for your eyes to burn in a stinging sensation for 30 seconds? godspeed.

At first I was like, this can't be at all good for my eyes. Then a few seconds later it feels so good. Super cold. I used the mild ones a couple times, but the Ice (blue top) is where it's at.

you should count yourself lucky, at least you didn't have 5 wisdom teeth taken out, and at least they didn't go cutting around for a sixth one that turns out wasn't there.

on top of that i imagine you aren't immune to pain medication right?

no I pretty much am, I used to abuse PK's in high school, and even with two years removed from that, I have pretty high tolerance as it is.

except when I smoke I joint, it takes like a few tokes to get me stoned.

the universe works in mysterious ways.

i didn't even know it was possible to have more than four until i got my xrays or whatever and they said i had five, probably six.

jeep did you get hysterical when you woke? when i woke up i was balling for like 45 minutes and couldnt stop touching all over my face and hyperventilating. the surgeons asst told my mom that some men can have a really emotional reaction to anesthesia...

wisdoms surgery was the fastest hour and a half in my life. once you wake up it feels so funny. kinda wish i was able to get my wisdoms out again.

word of advice dont spit out the blood during recovery. i had a dry socket and it hurt like hell for days. had to go back in and get it numbed. constant pain

shit, i've only had one taken out. i guess i was lucky, it grew straight out and they pulled it in like 2 minutes. shit cost me $20 total.

dude wtf. i have like 4 teeth in need of pulling and each tooth is gonna cost me $300~400!

dude wtf. i have like 4 teeth in need of pulling and each tooth is gonna cost me $300~400!

how did those shits come in? do they need to bust open the gums and shit? one just came out while i was studying abroad in japan, so with govt. health insurance everything was $20. the cab back home costed more and took longer than the procedure, hahaha.

im getting 4 removed in a month :( hopefully they put me to sleep.

when i got mine pulled out they didn't put me to sleep, they just numbed the shit out of my mouth. when they started to gouge the tooth out she says, "okay now you're gonna feel some pressure." blood starts squirting everywhere, but i didn't feel a thing. i hear more post-procedure horror stories with people who get knocked out, i didn't even need the pain killers afterwards.

fuckkk. monday-friday I get woken up at 9 by my alarm clock and always think, wow I wish I could sleep in til I wake up naturally. I go to bed the same time Friday night and Saturday morning comes along and I wake up at 7. Awesome. I start psyching myself out thinking I won't get back to sleep, and then get pissed because I start thinking of how I can sleep til 9 every single day I have work, and then I just stay up and am tired the rest of the day. Sleep is seriously such a huge love/hate relationship.

i didn't even know it was possible to have more than four until i got my xrays or whatever and they said i had five, probably six.

jeep did you get hysterical when you woke? when i woke up i was balling for like 45 minutes and couldnt stop touching all over my face and hyperventilating. the surgeons asst told my mom that some men can have a really emotional reaction to anesthesia...

no I just did novocaine and nitrous. It fucking killed after the nitrous wore off and I was tearing like a mofo, but I started the PK's and held like icepacks on my face from 1pm-12pm

edit: you can spit the blood, you just can't pucker - if you do, the pressure from it dislodges the blood clot and that's how it leads to dry socket. I'm trying my hardest not to pucker when I have to get blood out my mouth. Sucks.

when i got mine pulled out they didn't put me to sleep, they just numbed the shit out of my mouth. when they started to gouge the tooth out she says, "okay now you're gonna feel some pressure." blood starts squirting everywhere, but i didn't feel a thing. i hear more post-procedure horror stories with people who get knocked out, i didn't even need the pain killers afterwards.

haha. fuck that im going to be put to sleep. even when they numb you its creepy as fuck. needles be scary

it was the worse morning ever, woke up 12.20 not knowing how i came home and i somehow lost my phone last night, my cheek hurt like hell because some random dude punched me twice. the big problem was that i had overslepts my hole day at work, my shift ended at 12...

I had 4 teeth removed when I was a kid because of an overcrowded mouth and needing braces. They knocked me out for that. Had one tooth removed a couple of weeks ago because it was broken, they didn't knock me out for that. I recommend being unconscious...

I had all but 2 baby teeth pulled. The last time I had teeth pulled, I was maybe 12, and I got 5 done in one sitting. Afterwards, my dad thought it would be a good idea to get pizza, and we went to our favorite pizza joint. Needless to say, blood mixed with tomato sauce, cheese and bread wasn't doing it for me.

All I've eaten in the last two days are one container of Peach yogurt and one container or Strawberry yogurt.

Really want Chinese food. Fuck.

I have had literally no problems with this tooth I had pulled, no pain or discomfort, no bleeding, no food getting properly stuck in the socket, no blood clot falling out - nothing. I was training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu a couple of days later even and didn't have any problems.