Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

similar thing happened to me last night in seoul

last night I meet this one korean chick who used to live india and can speak fluent hindi, korean, and english

and about an hour later I meet an italian girl from back in the states but was in seoul for school - she spoke korean and english fluently

the latter was the better kisser.

Of the two dreams I remember from last night, one involved sufu north peeps and a bbq, the other was a visit to a shrink who halfway through decided to put braces on me? wtf.

fell asleep watching lost in translation, for the first time since it came out on dvd. for some reason never thought hmv was present on a world scale.

ricky hendersonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

my favorite player of all time. cant rep. his induction speech is going to be epic. how many times will rickey refer to rickey as rickey?

just had a really good jam session with some friends. Just drums, guitar, bass. Unfortunately, I haven't played guitar consistently in months, so I'm wicked rusty. On the otherhand, my electric guitar finally is finished being fixed and it's gonna be back hopefully this weekend, so imma start practicing again, get my hands good and masterful/powerful again. worddddd

Ugh. Why did i get subway? It's always terrible when i'm eating it and i feel bad afterwards. I would've been better off with anything else but for some reason i really wanted it earlier :(

rosé rosé rosé

pussy, pussy, pussy, marijuana, pussy pussy!

GET OUT OF MY MIND!

we went to ribfest today and i ordered 2 beef ribs and like.

i could barely finish one. it was HUGE (thats what she said?)

6253_107571272621_739777621_2074367_1404534_n.jpg