Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I have had some weird dreams lately. A while back a was dreaming about how much a helicopter costs to fly per hour, a few days ago I dreamt about this girl I know and she was with one of my teachers from high school gold digging, last night I had a dream that this girl was telling me all the bad things about me and I got super pissed and threw her out the window. Ya.

The last two nights I've woken up every two hours to go take a piss. I haven't been to a doctor in years, but if my sleep keeps getting interrupted by this I'm going to have to go in to find out wtf.

Next week I finally get day shifts again. My nights will finally be free.

FUCK GUYS FUCK

i'm so mad :(

just got a fix-it ticket for my nicely tinted windows on my bmw but i dont wanna strip the tint :( :(

fuck :( :( :( what to do

this is why i don't do tint. i hate unnecessary reasons to pull me over.

but, just find a friend who has had a fix-it ticket in the past month or something, and just use their police info from their ticket and copy it. i've been doing it forever since i don't usually have insurance.

about to get my classic rpg on. bought fallout, fallout 2, fallout tactics, diablo ii, lord of destruction, nwn and shadows of undrentide.

straight B.A.L.L.I.N. son

ummm

those are all good and all?

but where's the Chronotrigger @?

where's ff6 @?

where's dragonquest @?

LIST IS NOT CLASSIC ENOUGH

this is why i don't do tint. i hate unnecessary reasons to pull me over.

but, just find a friend who has had a fix-it ticket in the past month or something, and just use their police info from their ticket and copy it. i've been doing it forever since i don't usually have insurance.

wait what explainz!!