Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

me n kerni makin a bhangra music vid

it's gonna be in 11 jungles in 5 languages and we could use sufu cameos

but u need to be wearing jawns or representing snacks in some way

the song is called dont u wanna [nanpa]

Damn...I never knew a fashion designer would drive a wagon...it does not seem sleek enough. Maybe a sports wagon, but still a Swedish car? I would have though German for sure.

volvo wagons are like some the safest cars ever made.

mom drove one in beige. it was tank, sat like 15 people (we always wanted the trunk seats because your parents couldn't reach back there, and it was best for making obscene gestures at passerby)

she put like half a million miles on it.

Is buying something off of ebay today and paying for it Friday considered unacceptable, especially if you bought from that person just recently and paid immediately?

depends on the guy, i personally say yes, as long as it is within a 3-4 day time frame, friday is kinda stretching it, just shot the guy an email. don't most buyers say pay by this time?

Guest bambam

some guy in class today had a seizure and this one du next to him started yelling 'everybody back! get everything away! don't touch him! i know first aid!'

afterwards while everyone was chilling it was so weird to watch him, everyone was asking wtf happened and he was baskin in that shit, drop first aid/seizure knowledge like crazy and acting soo serious even though he is usually excessively loud/chatty type.