Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Just bought 3 pounds of chicken wings and some pork chops, gonna eat like a king while I watch the fight with friends later tonight

I can finally get a little torched because I dont have to drive

BBQ, beer, meat and carnage..Nice

My dad and I used to watch the fights every Sunday night, and he'd give me a lesson after...... I was four

The thing that kills me is boxing used to be the gentlemens sport, I used to love it back in the day. I think it fell off a while back, and many of the recent cards and rounds get to be so predictable, it just plays out like usual and the thing is over. Dont get me wrong, you gotta be a top shelf guy to get to the level of the pros, it just seems to always play out like its supposed to...

Mind you I have the attention span of an 8 year old, so that comes into play

What I love about MMA is you never know whats gonna happen, a complete underdog can beat a top ranked contender. Many of the top shelf boxing fights I have watched have been long and tedious to me. So many differant types of martial arts make for really interesting fights.

They still have the odd crappy just grappling based fight, but not often

The other thing I like about MMA compared to boxing is that you don't just get one big fight and a bunch of undercards, on some cards you can get 5-6 fights with big name fighters that you'd really like to see.

This is a pretty recent phenomena with boxing. Like this shitty undercard business just started happening in the past 5 years.

But if the marquee events of mma start to draw as much money as boxing in vegas or so, look for this to happen there as well.

So much more money goes into boxing events; at the base level marquee boxers get paid so much more than MMA fighters.

Well personally I noticed it when I was a kid watching boxing, going back way past the first Tyson/Holyfield fight, to when they first started putting boxing on as PPVs in the UK. I just found I couldn't justify the expense when I only really wanted to watch one of the fights!

Blurghhhhh knock outs omg so gross

I'm drunk let's fuck (suuuuuure) what??

my lips feel so swollen like I ate something hot it's fucked up!!'

I'm gna stop now

i wrote earlier that i couldn't find sleep at noon.

i went to bed at 6pm and woke up at 2am. it's now 7. that's fucked up.

^ my sleep is pretty messed up, i wake up around 12pm get super sleepy around 5pm and i try my hardest not to sleep around that time but once the time comes to really sleep i cannot sleep at all until atleast 4-5am , lately thought i've been taking Tylenol with codeine in order to get full amount of rest

^ my sleep is pretty messed up, i wake up around 12pm get super sleepy around 5pm and i try my hardest not to sleep around that time but once the time comes to really sleep i cannot sleep at all until atleast 4-5am , lately thought i've been taking Tylenol with codeine in order to get full amount of rest

that's also some messed up way to sleep :s

i don't need much sleep so i wake up every day at around noon, and only get sleepy at around 5 or 6am, then it takes me time to find sleep. anyway i'm leaving home in a week and then will come back directly to the city where i study, i'll be much more active and will sleep better.