Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest jmatsu
i need a job dudddee thats what im excited about.

i've been trying to get a job since like last november. i had 3k saved from my last job and i'm running on 600.. no good

why didn't u just b a waiter?

idk most people that i knew who worked at starbucks were doing 40hrs per week. 4 employees + 1 manager. 2 open 2 close.

thas crazy, but its better than what im doing rite now.. sitting on my ass all day, and doing so because i have no money. plus i get hassled on by family and girlfriend

busst

Guest jmatsu
I'm sorry but unless you snag a worthwhile waiter/waitress or a good sous chef job, working in any kind of food service sucks balls

first off, i'd never work in the food industry or any labor shit. were i a destitute college student and i had to choose, i'd rather work as a waiter than starbucks.

aAhAH !

well my cousin owns a warehouse selling the machines that make rims.. i forget the name of them, but anyways his offices are full, and im kinda trying to fill the void until that opens up, cuz they make bank.. and i probably dont get my back whipped knowwhatimean?

apparently starbucks actually beats most other student grunt jobs in terms of benefits (u actually get health insurance)

still would never do it

my internship probably only pays slightly better than sbux (plus im not getting tips) but at least i can put it on my cv

isnt there like 401K at starbucks? i heard that once upon a time

just got back from going out with my "crush" turns out shes kinda of a bimbo at one point we got into a conversation about cars.

She: i want a bmw 3 series

me: yeah bmws are nice i want a m3

She: what kinda car is that?

me: its an m3

She: i know but who makes it??

me: bmw

shes looker though, no real potential i usually get giddy after the date i didnt with her turns out she was just a crush after all but, i'll keep her around.

i also taught her how to use chopsticks and how to eat sushi.

Guest jmatsu
just got back from going out with my "crush" turns out shes kinda of a bimbo at one point we got into a conversation about cars.

She: i want a bmw 3 series

me: yeah bmws are nice i want a m3

She: what kinda car is that?

me: its an m3

She: i know but who makes it??

me: bmw

shes looker though, no real potential i usually get giddy after the date i didnt with her turns out she was just a crush after all but, i'll keep her around.

i also taught her how to use chopsticks and how to eat sushi.

how is one supposed to eat sushi?

Guest jmatsu
i hope you didn't eat sushi with chopsticks

i'm sure nobody really gives shit in america (at most sushiya).

but i was actually waiting to see if he was gonna know this.

mass u really love japs.