Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i got a wedding to go to on saturday. someone recommend me a department chain (uniqlo, gap, topshop etc) where i can borrow a presentable black two button notch lapel suit jacket. must be returnable

You're going to a wedding not a funeral. You want a one button, peak lapel suit jacket you can return.

Guest Phrost
You're going to a wedding not a funeral. You want a one button, peak lapel suit jacket you can return.

is this preference or customary? i don't like how peak lapels look. i'm fine with one button though

enough to support myself, i'm gonna be paying my own rent and bills as well as tuition, despite popular belief family doesn't help me with much at all besides health insurance and phone bill. not much jawn copping in my future after the summer

ah the reason why you've been on that coppin spree a couple weeks back haha

i got the job at odin, holy fucking shit i got the job at odin. this is unbelievable. i've been wanting this for so long and it happened. today is going to be an amazing day. :D

congrats mister.

uh? so that girl is your sister?

could be, body wise. job wise she's a school teacher (3rd grade) and doesn't spend that much on clothes. if she did I'd wear her hand me downs with a huge grin on my face..

fuck 10 pages of super random thoughts thread catching up. can you bitches slow down when i don't have internet plz.

samsikle reporting live from a little island called Boracay. everything is amazingly cheap, the resort staff will greet you every chance they get, the beach front is a two minute walk from the door of my hotel room, and i got a ridiculous spa treatment (4 hours) for less than $150 usd at this super nice spa. sucks i have mosquito bites though.

fuck 10 pages of super random thoughts thread catching up. can you bitches slow down when i don't have internet plz.

samsikle reporting live from a little island called Boracay. everything is amazingly cheap, the resort staff will greet you every chance they get, the beach front is a two minute walk from the door of my hotel room, and i got a ridiculous spa treatment (4 hours) for less than $150 usd at this super nice spa. sucks i have mosquito bites though.

siiiiigh

I fell asleep on the beach, woke up with an empty bottle of san miguel in each hand.

yay sam! boracay is pretty fun, its so enjoyable to just ball outta control on them 3rd world beezys