Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Sufu peeps with long/semi longhair does your hair feel shitty when u use crappy shampoo & conditioner? i've used head and shoulders for the first time and my hair feels like complete shit

When my hair was long, it looked the best without shampooing ever, really.

Shit, I don't remember the last time I shampoo'd at home.

Phrost-that is really really making me :o:o:o

When my hair was long, it looked the best without shampooing ever, really.

Shit, I don't remember the last time I shampoo'd at home.

i know me too! like its really oily and soft after you havent washed it for a few days i like it and easier to style too but i cant help but feel dirty:(

waist to hip ratio is on some other shit[/url]

my older sister and i have the same waist measurement but i've got a bit more meat then her..

how can i buy this stuff for 60% off for my woman? r

good pieces in small sizes always goes before the sale unless you know the staff well enough that they hide that shit for you in xs so when it goes on sale..

i got the job at odin, holy fucking shit i got the job at odin. this is unbelievable. i've been wanting this for so long and it happened. today is going to be an amazing day. :D

congrats man! when i come to new york in august i'll come visit

soo i decided not to go to art school right away because im contemplating about whether or not i should still do digital/media arts. I'm highly thinking about doing photography now and transfer to an art school in a year or two, and was wondering if there's any photography majors out there who can help me out with the structure of my portfolio and what i should put in it. it would be much appreciated

Guest Phrost

i got a wedding to go to on saturday. someone recommend me a department chain (uniqlo, gap, topshop etc) where i can borrow a presentable black two button notch lapel suit jacket. must be returnable

soo i decided not to go to art school right away because im contemplating about whether or not i should still do digital/media arts. I'm highly thinking about doing photography now and transfer to an art school in a year or two, and was wondering if there's any photography majors out there who can help me out with the structure of my portfolio and what i should put in it. it would be much appreciated

Photos of cats with captions