Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest jmatsu
moreover, do boogers smell? is the smell you smell when you THINK youre smelling plain, clean air really the smell of boogers and the like? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

this shit is deep...

where did shark go?

i think that shark literally appears when he smells e-blood. some one start some controversy and he will show up to drop his form of knowledge.

Guest jmatsu
that's really very impressive. i remember enjoying reading the supertrash back when he first showed up.

the axis powers have been neutered (!! :eek:) these days? the superhate isn't quite as high-end...

who you calling "neutered," fuckface?!?

Guest jmatsu
:D

who was the third person of the axis? westside? shark?

or was it never a triumvirate

westside and shark were never part of the powers.

right now it's just airjamie, robi, and i...+1 (the mascot hater). this really sexy girl is going to join soon.

you know what's fucking ridiculous? some noobs/members actually pmmed us asking to join!!

There once was a man from nantucket................i never could figure out how that joke ended........there once was a man from nantucket who tried to fit his dick in a socket....no..how the hell did that go:confused:

There once was a man from nantucket................i never could figure out how that joke ended........there once was a man from nantucket who tried to fit his dick in a socket....no..how the hell did that go:confused:

i remember my best friend asked me how this went, i told him. a few weeks later i saw him and he was wearing a shirt that said 'im the man from nantucket' kinda corny in a funny way.

Guest jmatsu
Yeah i heard they were gonna change their name to the 'axis flowers' and start sending out bouquets of flowers to welcome all the noobs.

yeah to all the noobs who've got boobs.

why are you watchign guys suck their own dick in the first place?

its like watching people have sex with midgets, you dont wanna look but you just cant turn away

plus its hilarious, well, having sex with midgets at least

moreover, do boogers smell? is the smell you smell when you THINK youre smelling plain, clean air really the smell of boogers and the like? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

just noticed this question.

boogers do smell. however, your nose becomes desensitized to booger odor with prolonged exposure, the same as it does with any odor.

this is why really nasty odors seem to get less nasty the longer you smell it, e.g. why you don't mind your own superBO after days of not showering because you're surfing sufu nonstop.

so the smell of clean air is not the smell of boogers superimposed on clean air, it is just the smell of clean air (because you can't smell the boogers anymore). but after a while of smelling the clean air, you won't be able to smell that anymore either.

its like watching people have sex with midgets, you dont wanna look but you just cant turn away

plus its hilarious, well, having sex with midgets at least

I've seen a guy piss out of his dick straight into his mouth, you can't help but watch these things.

whats wrong with midget sex?

the herpes are twice as big.