Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

bouwnt, u lack discipline

chris-craft, i stopped growing yrs ago...i stand at 5'2.5"

the .5" counts, and the boys are home now so ill make them do it, thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!! :D

my wife went boarding for the first time this weekend and fractured her wrist

u are likely not as fragile as my wife but in icy conditions it can be painful....especially on the wrists and buttocks

tomorrow I go snowboarding for the first time ever

I hope I don't get too wet

goddamn, I hate being in the snow

watch out. first time i went snowboarding my friends made me start on a pretty steep trail. i flew down it, but didnt know how to stop/turn and ate shit hard. i got a concussion and ended up chillin on the bunny hill with 5 ear old boys and girls for the rest of the day. im considering giving it a shot since my girlfriend has a skii house etc.

^ i hope you at least massaged her buttocks! :P

yo i just got some brown boots in the mail but i pretty much only have black pants O______o wut wuz i thinking!?!

haha, i just got some brown heels that i love...but nothing to wear them with really... =/

Girl who you've been into for ages, but has been with her boyfriend for years and years finally tells you that she has always had a thing for you, and still does.

BUT she is still with the boyfriend, and that doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

WHAT TO DO?

Word, I got the same thing also; it kind of irritates me a little

mine was actually stuck on "92 supermessages" fpor the longest time...

is the website still a bitch to navigate for everyone else? everytime i click on supertrash or others, it makes internet explorer just freeze. also, when im browsing through pages in a threak, it is just a matter of time until an error message shows up and i cant view the page. and i havent been able to rep anyone in the longest time. when i click the rep button, i get the "error on page" on the bottom left corner of my browser. shit is a pain.