Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

A few years ago I was talking to a girl. She was a childhood friend we went to elementary school together, we were really good friends. I haven't seen her since then. One day we happened to come across each other and after that we started dating for about 5-6 months and became really really close. One day i decided to tell her how i feel, I guess i came on too strong, i confessed my love for her and that i had a crush on her we went to school. We havent talked since then, i didn't even know we broke up. The calls stopped coming, no more text messages, no more going out. I was pretty crushed.

Anywho i respected how she felt and just stopped pursuing her. Every now and then i still think about her though. I've had a few relationships since then one for a year, and another for 3 monthes. I think if she ever wanted to continue the relationship in any point of my life i would go for it.

Been there man. It's shitty when you don't even realize it's happening until its way too late =(

My best girl friend has the most jealous girlfriend ever. I sent her a Christmas present and wrote "Love, Serge" on the card and her girlfriend decided to get all fucking jealous and she got all pissed and shit saying a guy should never say that to a girl he's not dating or fucking. Honestly, I wanna bitch slap the girlfriend if she's gonna come between me and my friend.

FUCKING JEALOUS LESBIANS

i know what youre saying about jbuck and i completely agree that hes much better with baseball...but im from stl, i grew up listening to him, and he went to my highschool. my opinion is pretty set in stone, lol.

damn, Red Cliff 2 really is coming out in less than 2 weeks

biggest fucking out of nowhere movie ever. Wasn't even aware they made a sequel, the marketing for this has barely begun popping up.

I'm sure they made it at the same time as the first one, a la Kill Bill, especially given how the first one ends on a Fellowship of the Ring tip.

So I've taken a bit of a break from SuFu, but I felt compelled after browsing the site just now to point out how much everyone should start a petition to ban Xeno101 and close registration again.

Dear Xeno101,

You're an idiot. You are one of those kids who thinks he knows everything. This is entirely untrue and you should stop lying to yourself. You claim to have such great insight into fashion and cultural connotations of clothes, movements, music, and the rest of contemporary society that we enjoy here on SuperFuture, but in fact, you have no insight to anything as far as I've read and you are wrong at every turn. I know why this is - you have no humility and you don't know when to shut up. I cannot attest to whether you are like this in real life, but I can only imagine you are and that you have very few friends because of it. Humility is something that takes a long time to learn, but in the end it benefits not on you, but those around you. It makes human interaction easier when you are able to empathize with others and have conversations with them, learn something from them, and be able to offer something in return, but at the present rate you are going at, you will never learn that or even enter the same ballpark. Honestly, I don't give much of a flying fuck about you, but if there's something that I've learned and continue to learn it is to be humble and maybe, just maybe, you might stop being a little pissant nothing. This is not the first time I've written an essay like this, but please, listen when someone says "Shut the fuck up Xeno101" or negs you saying something along those lines - you might just learn something.

Sincerely,

Jeepster

Ok, my buddy left his driver's license back home and wanted to go out tonight. Is there any other way to prove age to bars? He's 23 but was wondering if there was anything else he could use. I have no idea

tl;dr but that kinda goes with every jeepster post, dont it?

shouldve just copied and pasted 'hobbit feet' over and over again instead.

u mad doggie?

I see I still get under the skin of some people around here. I wasn't gone for that long, mind you. HOPE YOU DIDN'T MISS ME TOO MUCH JL123456789, CAUSE LORD KNOWS I MISSED YOU (ALL 6 FEET 7 INCHES SIZE 14 FEET EXTRA WIDE, OF ME).

4dd55ca5b67c9d1e6c08118097344b11.gif

<3 u

missed ya'll

So I've taken a bit of a break from SuFu, but I felt compelled after browsing the site just now to point out how much everyone should start a petition to ban Xeno101 and close registration again.

Dear Xeno101,

You're an idiot. You are one of those kids who thinks he knows everything. This is entirely untrue and you should stop lying to yourself. You claim to have such great insight into fashion and cultural connotations of clothes, movements, music, and the rest of contemporary society that we enjoy here on SuperFuture, but in fact, you have no insight to anything as far as I've read and you are wrong at every turn. I know why this is - you have no humility and you don't know when to shut up. I cannot attest to whether you are like this in real life, but I can only imagine you are and that you have very few friends because of it. Humility is something that takes a long time to learn, but in the end it benefits not on you, but those around you. It makes human interaction easier when you are able to empathize with others and have conversations with them, learn something from them, and be able to offer something in return, but at the present rate you are going at, you will never learn that or even enter the same ballpark. Honestly, I don't give much of a flying fuck about you, but if there's something that I've learned and continue to learn it is to be humble and maybe, just maybe, you might stop being a little pissant nothing. This is not the first time I've written an essay like this, but please, listen when someone says "Shut the fuck up Xeno101" or negs you saying something along those lines - you might just learn something.

Sincerely,

Jeepster

Point taken. But I need to clear things up.

I never claimed to have 'such great connotations to fashion, culture, etc.' in any post, where the hell did you get this from, I never EVER would say such things.

As far as humility is concerned though, I will take this on board, as I have never thought about it much, I'm usually more of an "all cards on the table" type of person.

You mention you don't give a fuck about me, yet then you say you want a petition started to ban me, I don't get it.

Well, I wonder what I could be banned for, arrogance? ignorance? It would be a shame, I do want to learn and prosper with the community, even if the feeling isn't mutual.

I think it's strange though, how you can have such strong feelings about someone who has only made a few posts here and there. Ah well.

Thanks somewhat.

Guest jmatsu

you're the absolute worst.

jeep don't give a shit about your welfare/being is what he was trying to say. probably just tired (like so many others) of your comments/stupidity. i just wanna kick you in the head.