Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I went out a while back and decided to ride the bus home, knowing it was a 1.5 hr ride, because I finally got around to checking all the songs on my ipod where they fit and I could sync my ipod the other day, so I had music to listen to.

a few minutes before I was about to get off, this cute girl with a funky brown bowl cut came and stood next to my seat, she was wearing Spring Courts and those grey APC jeans and was listening to her ipod as well, and I guess I thought that was cute. She looked short and I was kind of curious to see how short she really was, and I stood up and it turned out she was like 4'11. Then the bus came to a sudden stop and she fell back and bounced off of me like a rubber ball and about fell on her face, ahaha.

i've cut down on my clothing purchases for the past few months because I'm attempting to figure out where my personal style is going.

i've been wanting to incoporate some streetwear into my everyday style because i feel like i've been a "sheep" recently, dressing decently, but in no way specially or in a way that's intimately me.

Streetwear is representative of facets of my life that have become quite a large part of who i am: bboying, hiphop, etc, and i want my personal style to reflect who i am

However, i feel like there's too large of a disconnect between my everyday style (button ups, dressier coats, cardigans, simple, understated shoes, etc.) and some aspects of streetwear i want to incorporate (proppers, jordans, technical shells, etc.) that I would just look awkward.

3 years is a long time. 3 months isnt.

And for all intents and purposes i was over it. Just seeing that shes in a nother relationship so quick fuckin sucks.

cheer up and quit being a wah wah, zubin! you can sit and sulk all you want, but the world is still moving. don't waste energy on some beezie that obviously doesn't give a shit about you. we'll go party when i come back to san jose! or you can cry on my shoulder, which ever makes you feel better.

naw queen that pic is the alpha and omega of compliments

it means you're so holy when you squirt the universe comes out.

oo, ok

cause that is what happens.

i guess being the only asian in my area is finally working in my advantage. an old semi-asian friend gave me his id, and i look nothing like him, but it works everywhere i go. i think they feel pressured when i hand them my id, because its the only asian one theyve seen. once they see that both eyes are slanted, and the date is over age, im good.

cheer up and quit being a wah wah, zubin! you can sit and sulk all you want, but the world is still moving. don't waste energy on some beezie that obviously doesn't give a shit about you. we'll go party when i come back to san jose! or you can cry on my shoulder, which ever makes you feel better.

this sounds good. Not the crying on the shoulder deal tho. Im over that slunt :)

speakin of Zubin: You aren't the guy behind the Facebook group "People who Zubin thinks are really hot" are you?

nope, not me

im so pissed.

i normally dont believe in evil eyes that much, but someone has it out for us (micks and i).

since we got together his gramps got super sick, someone from his family died, someone from my family died, my aunt broke her leg, our table split down the middle and now my necklace broke and the diamond charm is missing forever.

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I got my dad to try on a pair of 501s while we were shopping in the states. They looked so boss on him, perfect fit and made him look a bit taller than the carpenter jawns he usually wears.

But nooo, he was like zomg tight D: