Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

mass text message to all contacts on phone: "happy new years!" = reply from ex: "stop txting me . mother fucker"

viva 2008!

i only wish 2009 will be as substantially fruitful and elaborately fulfilling as this past year. hopefully mr. obama will redistribute a ferrari into my driveway, or some geller on my back.

the notorious b.i.g. movie looks excellent.

mass text message to all contacts on phone: "happy new years!" = reply from ex: "stop txting me . mother fucker"

viva 2008!

i only wish 2009 will be as substantially fruitful and elaborately fulfilling as this past year. hopefully mr. obama will redistribute a ferrari into my driveway, or some geller on my back.

the notorious b.i.g. movie looks excellent.

good post and good to see someone who liked 08 and is optimistic about 09 but the notorious big movie looks like shit

wut did u dance to?

Gz lost their minds to "snap ur fingers" last nite..do they always?

there was a dj, but he wasnt playing super good shit.

i already had downloaded the mix he was playing (lebron 2010 -dj ev) about 7 months ago. and the other music was just shit that they play on the radio.

wasnt the best music but i had smoked and had a couple drinks so i really didnt care much.

best part of the night was watching drunk white ppl dance tho. shit is fucking hilarious.

Holy shit I did just about the same thing. I was actually thinking about staying in but I ended up dancing for a good while, went back to my friends place and continued to drink until 6:30, and to top it off I woke up at 10:30 and got a bucket of KFC. All in all it was decent.

I'm noticing a troubling trend of peeps having HUGE sigs. Makes this place look even dumber than usual.

New Year's was aight. Good tequila, good champagne, new people, and the shower I took after the 4 hours drive home was absurdly good.

take it back, huge sigs own

^ i'd say so. to be honest i can't really remember seeing any fits of people rocking it (on guys anyway). enjoy their looks (from what little i've seen), but unless you're mad rich the pricepoints are hard to justify.

women always look nice in it.

yo fuck usc

Man, I hate USC, but I really hate the Big 10.

Is Marni superfuture® approved?

Saw a Marni bag in VMan that I kind of loved; went looking for it in a store in Houston until my sister pointed out that the store we were in was called Marmi, not Marni.

2008 was utter shit for me like alot of sufuers didnt do much buying. as for last night some girl broke up with her bf for a few minutes to try and fuck me i then cock blocked myself by being too drunk to get it up :( she was a redhead to boot. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccck

I cant believe this one bitch got her panties in a twist cause I deleted her useless ass off the book (facebook). I never knew people would take it soo personal. What has our world become to? AND Its 2009, damn son. Damn.

haha i deleted 200+ people off of mine and only 2 noticed, just goes to show what a piece of shit it is(or that i am, either way!!!)