Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i think they could also do some offshoots, milk that reality tv cash cow -

The Amazing Race: Hypebeast Edition

The Amazing Race: ISS Edition

The Amazing Race: Hypebeast vs. ISS Edition

The Amazing Race: Styleforum/AAAC/FNB/Fedora Lounge & Affiliates Free for All No Holds Barred Edition (i think this shit would get the dirtiest out of all of em, no doubt)

I woulda thrown SZ in there but I don't think there's enough people, probably mostly crossover with here anyway.

somebody who works in television go pitch this, there's 5 seasons worth of #1 ratings slots right there.

tell me more

ill tell u secrets abt other sufu regs if i happen to come to ny nexy summer.

got mad secrets to spill but wont snitch.<3

he'll beat me up if i say too much, i'll just say hes actually upwards of 300 lbs, that whole "skinny asian" thing is just a ruse to reel in the pussy

but why will you be in ny? Hopefully worm and i will be shopping there around then, i wanna cash in on this gossip

;)

he'll beat me up if i say too much, i'll just say hes actually upwards of 300 lbs, that whole "skinny asian" thing is just a ruse to reel in the pussy

but why will you be in ny? Hopefully worm and i will be shopping there around then, i wanna cash in on this gossip

;)

would be cool to meet you and shane

im working in los angeles for 2 months so i figured i deserve to spend some time in a non-shit city as well

my plan right now is to be there sept 7-13, unfortunately i think most americans are already back to school at that point