Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

yo that reminds me

i read morales still ate fried foods and drank beer while he trained

and anyways i think before maybe the raheem fight i found this pic of him in training and there was mariachi band in the background

yo get the fuck out of here! a mariachi band

that's why he was the best

Atelier had a traveling concept boutique that came through my city on it's tour. Now Atelier isn't my style, but living were I live I wanted to check it out cause besides LV, hermes, etc, this was the best store in the city and I had to check it out albeit however temporary. The clerk for the tour was a fine ass black girl that looked like (but not exactly) Gabrielle Union. She was kinda snooty at first, but Me and my friend were talking her up and shit. We talked about clothes of course (we didn't look like we should be there especially my boy, but she was suprised @ my knowledge, my boy didnt know shit), and then we got to talking about other random meaningless shit, and flirting just cause.

She mentioned of the days she's been here how much it sucks compared to a bigger city and how much bigger peoples bankrolls were there. She did some amazing shit with different color drapes/curtains that when she pulled various strings a new item on display/for sell would appear, as the previous disappeared, it was sort of like a presentation of jawns. after kicking the shit for a while we both leaned in for a kiss, and that where shit fucked up. Too Much tongue. I used too much tongue immediately. I like stuck my tongue all in her mouth as I went in. No lip teasing, nothing. She jolted her head back in quick shock and disgust. I fucked up. She was like ""what the fuck was that?" I said "damn I fucked up, and my boy was like "yo, you fucked up" But he didn't say it, it was just the expression on his face. I can't remember totally what she said, but to sum it up it was like "nigga your kissing game is extra weak". My boys face was all like "yo, you fucked up". I was so humiliated.

Then I woke up, Feeling like shit.

Atelier had a traveling concept boutique that came through my city on it's tour. Now Atelier isn't my style, but living were I live I wanted to check it out cause besides LV, hermes, etc, this was the best store in the city and I had to check it out albeit however temporary. The clerk for the tour was a fine ass black girl that looked like (but not exactly) Gabrielle Union. She was kinda snooty at first, but Me and my friend were talking her up and shit. We talked about clothes of course (we didn't look like we should be there especially my boy, but she was suprised @ my knowledge, my boy didnt know shit), and then we got to talking about other random meaningless shit, and flirting just cause.

She mentioned of the days she's been here how much it sucks compared to a bigger city and how much bigger peoples bankrolls were there. She did some amazing shit with different color drapes/curtains that when she pulled various strings a new item on display/for sell would appear, as the previous disappeared, it was sort of like a presentation of jawns. after kicking the shit for a while we both leaned in for a kiss, and that where shit fucked up. Too Much tongue. I used too much tongue immediately. I like stuck my tongue all in her mouth as I went in. No lip teasing, nothing. She jolted her head back in quick shock and disgust. I fucked up. She was like ""what the fuck was that?" I said "damn I fucked up, and my boy was like "yo, you fucked up" But he didn't say it, it was just the expression on his face. I can't remember totally what she said, but to sum it up it was like "nigga your kissing game is extra weak". My boys face was all like "yo, you fucked up". I was so humiliated.

Then I woke up, Feeling like shit.

Yo, you fucked up

i have seen Lab type 'im so mad rite now' and never understood how someone can be so angry all the time

i think i finally understand, this moment.

so mad. (dont worry got nothin to do with any of you guys, i love you all like you were my peter and paul. im just mad @ everything else.) someone shove a cam'ron gif in my face to cheer me up, thx