Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

it aint about age you fuck. its about the way you're acting. fuck

I'll act more mature like this last post of your's since you seem to subscribe to this school of thought

bitching about posting quality is better quality posting than posting quality posts

hey im not arguing that supertrash is fuckin hilarious...cuz it is.

but when shit like this pops up and some of you go runnin for kleenex, its quite pathetic.

I agree with you to an extent, fndmybetthalf. But then again it's not that big a deal, really. You know this will be gone by later this evening (eastern time) or at least by tomorrow morning. I still stand by my post earlier about the mods letting the babies have their bottle and worry more about stomping out racist/homophobic/vicious type posts, then things they don't find funny or informative enough

lol. call out mods all you want. i've had my differences with probably every single mod on this forum.

but what are you trying to accomplish exactly? for the mods to leave? for people to create some e-gang to overthrow the mods? if you have a gripe with a mod, keep that shit between you and the mod and talk to them instead of posting up a series of petulant nonsense.

I agree with you to an extent, fndmybetthalf. But then again it's not that big a deal, really. You know this will be gone by later this evening (eastern time) or at least by tomorrow morning. I still stand by my post earlier about the mods letting the babies have their bottle and worry more about stomping out racist/homophobic/vicious type posts, then things they don't find funny or informative enough

so what exactly is your and others' gripe about the daniway thread geting deleted?

cuz personally i find it kinda humorous that some of you guys are even making fun of the way daniway looks

I'd just be happy with a reason why shit happens when it happens so actions don't look so arbitrary and sometimes petulant. Yeah, people will bitch. But all you have to do is follow the basic internet rule of argument: have your say and step away.

It ain't arbitrary. It's luck of the roll. Or that's how we use to do it.

+5 banning mace

2r7raet.jpg

i'm very tempted to buy myself a bunch of early birthday presents even though i really shouldn't be spending money at the moment. it's almost as though some people in my life really don't know me and just get stuff that's convenient for them without any thought behind it. while i'm grateful for being given a gift, i'd rather not have another useless thing taking up space in my room.

i'm very tempted to buy myself a bunch of early birthday presents even though i really shouldn't be spending money at the moment. it's almost as though some people in my life really don't know me and just get stuff that's convenient for them without any thought behind it. while i'm grateful for being given a gift, i'd rather not have another useless thing taking up space in my room.

yo, I hear that.

But I don't really know what I want for my birthday on the whole

and its in less than a week

fuck that

skinny, come to NY. we'll get mad coke and hookers. have some birthday fun.

i'm the master at getting gifts for people but i'm the most difficult to get gifts for. i usually just tell people what to get me to save them time and effort.

the most amazing thing happened today during my french test. i arrived 20 minutes late which means i missed the listening comprehension portion of the test. they were 5 true/false questions and since i figured i would be docked for not answering them entirely, i guessed on all five. after class, my professor asked to speak with me and pointed at the questions, so i told her i'd rather guess than to get them wrong. she said, "no. you got all five right without listening to the conversation" :o :O :o i'm pretty awesome

yo, I hear that.

But I don't really know what I want for my birthday on the whole

and its in less than a week

fuck that

skinny, come to NY. we'll get mad coke and hookers. have some birthday fun.

i'm the master at getting gifts for people but i'm the most difficult to get gifts for. i usually just tell people what to get me to save them time and effort.

the most amazing thing happened today during my french test. i arrived 20 minutes late which means i missed the listening comprehension portion of the test. they were 5 true/false questions and since i figured i would be docked for not answering them entirely, i guessed on all five. after class, my professor asked to speak with me and pointed at the questions, so i told her i'd rather guess than to get them wrong. she said, "no. you got all five right without listening to the conversation" :o :O :o i'm pretty awesome

it's just strange when you specify things you don't like to your family all the time and they turn around and give you something that is of more interest to them (or used to be an interest of yours). typically my friends are good at finding gifts that spark my interest and if that fails they drown me in booze so it's a win-win. i actually love getting people gifts and i must admit that it's tough sometimes. there's my selfish thought for the day.