Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

God, haptronic is lame as fuck

you know i could very well be lame as fuck. to be honest it doesn't matter to me. it is always weird to read online the things people say about you.

i guess it is not really the issue.

i am sure that there are inumerous places online where you can attack girls for being too skinny/fat whatever. but really what good does it do?

lately i have been feeling nostalgic for good threads, you know discussion about stuff that you can't find anywhere else. i am thinking back to the selvedge denim thread in 2005, there have been more since, but that one sticks in my mind.

these still happen here, if you have time to sift through posts that look like conversation that really could and should happen over im.

for the longest time the worst thing you could do on supertalk was post too much, well not if you knew as much as ringring or mouko, posts that meant something.

Does this look like the fucking subforum for discussing the things you mentioned, hap? Look at the forum heading. Go read superdenim/fashion/shopper/blurber/culture/jetset. That's what those are for. Just avoid supertrash if you're going to whine. If you're nostalgic for those old threads and ringring, go visit ringring's forum (didn't he make one?) or use search functions for his posts.

How does clopek fit into all of this? He get seconds when jeff is away, dani is high, and can't tell the difference?

I have to drive my old car 130 miles back to orlando today. I have no idea how it's going to do because the transmission is pretty fucked. My dad wants it because he's gonna throw a new transmission and use as car to have around the shop for employees to run errands and ish. The car shakes wildly at like 50mph. I'm only 60% sure it's going to finish the trip. Should be fun

bitching about posting quality is better quality posting than posting quality posts

DISCUSS

Serious talk:

Mods/sufu big wigs- Let the babies have their bottle. You know they're above us and have all the power. The peasants here can't "overthrow" the lords of the manor and know that deep down it's in their best interest not to. Why the lords care what peasants are saying while toiling in the fields is beyond me. They're obviously not losing any ad revenue, readership, or sleep (they've said this over and over) about what goes on in supertrash or from guys like westside. People be petty i guess....

Toto, do you actually think you have some insight to anything your saying, or why are you doing this? I dont know much about trust funds, I sure as hell dont have one. I've worked for the past 9 years, I currently have 3 occupations, and my only source of money is from what I do. so you suddenly preaching to me about working hard for this and that really doesn't make sense, especially since it had nothing to do with the topic. I dont know what it is that you think you hav figured out, but you're coming across as completely clueless with these random call outs.

Chillin thread? Whoa, really? That thread was pretty cool and had some funny pictures in it.

mods- You know that thread was only deleted out of spite and pettiness. Just put it back. You know you liked some of the pics in there.

jesus...i mean i know the mods are doin their part to keepin things a bit too serious around here (loosen up alittle)

but i'll be god damned if some of you fucking kids have a god damn life to be panty twistin about some threads gettin locked. niggas tampons be flyin everywhere.

Toto, do you actually think you have some insight to anything your saying, or why are you doing this? I dont know much about trust funds, I sure as hell dont have one. I've worked for the past 9 years, I currently have 3 occupations, and my only source of money is from what I do. I dont know what it is that you think you hav figured out, but you're coming across as completely clueless.

old school ramp HEAD

broken toe dolphin HEAD

face got smashed by xbox 360 battery side HEAD

new orleans booger HEAD

arabic pencil HEAD

holiday heart lookin HEAD

Considering this seems to happen every few months (mods get in lock/ban mood; people get angry) I'm surprised both sides don't have some sort of better strategy.

If the mods were more transparent about their actions I think this would be less of an issue. I want to cut the mods some slack because that "Who makes your dick soft ft. Daniway" thread was pretty harsh. However, "this place used to be better" is probably the worst justification possible after staying silent as to why Shit Talking, Neg Rep, and other long-running threads get shut down.

I'd just be happy with a reason why shit happens when it happens so actions don't look so arbitrary and sometimes petulant. Yeah, people will bitch. But all you have to do is follow the basic internet rule of argument: have your say and step away.

New sufu rule:

If you're posting in supertrash that is made up of mostly 16-24 year olds, you're not allowed to play age card calling people kids, because i think it reflects more poorly on you.

because then it's harder to be petty and delete a thread devoted to pictures of dogs chillin