Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

So I was sitting with some friends in the grass on campus eating some lunch, I was standing and haphazardly flipping a water bottle in my palm so that it would spin a few times and land exactly how it started.

I started thinking; isnt it fascinating how many cells, tissues, muscles, electrical synaspses, etc etc it takes to do an action as simple as this? Seeing how it took billions of years of evolution for us to simply be able to draw with a crayon or scratch our nose?

Then I thought of Calvin and Hobbes and smiled, relayed this all to my companions, got several weird looks, then sat down and started eating my sandwich.

So I was sitting with some friends in the grass on campus eating some lunch, I was standing and haphazardly flipping a water bottle in my palm so that it would spin a few times and land exactly how it started.

I started thinking; isnt it fascinating how many cells, tissues, muscles, electrical synaspses, etc etc it takes to do an action as simple as this? Seeing how it took billions of years of evolution for us to simply be able to draw with a crayon or scratch our nose?

Then I thought of Calvin and Hobbes and smiled, relayed this all to my companions, got several weird looks, then sat down and started eating my sandwich.

What happened after taht?

saaameeee

who gives a fuck about whether sophocles contradicted himself in Antigone ?

not i.

I don't give a fuck about the minute differences of practice when teaching in the style of Constructivism vs. Inquiry Based learning

fuck it.

I hear you guys. Once again, instead of starting on some work at 5pm, i dicked around on the internet, watched some tv, played some vidja games, chatted online, and did everything i could not to start my paper till 4am. Then i decided to just wake up at 9 and do it. Then i didn't start till 10:30am when it was due at 2pm. Fucking can't get motivated for this bullshit stuff.

Jeep- Let me know what papers you're writing. I have some shitty education essays lying around.