Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I like you, mang. Happy birthday.

Fuck. I was supposed to be placed in a secondary classroom based on my interests as far as subject area goes. So my fucking grad program places me in a middle school geography class. I asked for anything but economics or geography, and hoped for something where i'd get to talk about classical through renaissance culture with maybe some early modern french/russian if needed. Fucking geography at this ghetto ass middle school with some teacher i've already heard shitty things about. Fuck next semester. I hope those kids are prepared for a passionless semester taught by me.

There's lots of sex with students in florida. It's illegal but this teacher at the high school i was intern teaching at early in the fall got arrested and was all over the news for slammin' this student. I had lunch with that guy the week before the cops showed up to campus and arrested him. Was kinda weird.

needs to be posted again. The 60s had The Times They are a Changing, we have this:

0Rb7qt7xkj0

Yes. Wonderful. This needs to be posted in every thread on superfuture and on the internet