Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I think I have the worst luck sometimes, but then I take into account on how many bad luck moments vs good luck moments I have. Turns out I have alot more good luck moments than bad ones. So its not so bad.

String cheese makes moments like these alot better.

Sometimes I wish that my mom got her record deal in Taiwan.

Back in the day, like around 1982 or so when my mom was like 15/16, my mom placed 2nd in the "American Idol" show in Taiwan. She was a nationally known celeb. An important record exec gave her an offer to make an album and become a huge pop star, and she accepted. The SAME day she found out that news, she went home and our family dropped the bombshell news that they were all moving to the States in a week. She had no choice but to go.

When my mom got to LA, she went to high school. All of the Chinese descent bitches recognized my mom, and she became an idol again. She went to work as a DJ and singer at the local Chinese nightclub/bar, making $500 a night (which at the time was quite nice).

She then met my dad, got married, and had me. She continued working in that same nightclub/bar and one night another important Taiwanese exec showed up and recognized my mom again. He offered my mom another chance to go back to Taiwan and make an album. She refused that offer because she was now married and had a kid. It's too bad.

We now live in a peasant level status, as middle class Americans. Fuck. I am happy, but I am eyeballing like 5 different $400 frames at the moment. Fuck.

The situation could've been saved if I had practiced singing. I used to be able to sing quite nicely as a kid, because her singing genes transferred over to me.

You lose what you don't use, I guess. :(

I've noticed that there are a whole bunch of songs that are super nostalgic to me, especially now that its the fall. They remind me of the time I've spent in England and how I wanna go back and live there... dunno why really, I've never spent more than 2 weeks at a time there. "Beechwood Park" by the Zombies, especially.

on last week i had a strange dream on a nap.

it was some where i saw a man he was bald and in a wheel chair then i recognize him as kunk75, but i never met him before only see the pictures of sufu. so i say " hi kunk are you Professor Xavier for halloween?" then he says "no i am in chemo" its a stupid dream other things happend too.

wendys flavor dipped bbq chicken sandwich isn't that good. When i ordered it, i thought i made a huge mistake, but it's also not as terrible as it could be. Why they charge an extra dollar to dip it in bbq sauce, i don't know. But i'm a sucker for advertising. Next on the list is whataburger honey chicken tender sandwich.

Also, why the hell won't yahoo fantasy football make culpepper an addable player already. Orlvosky is injured and the lions have nothing to lose. At least he'll put up some numbers in losses.