Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

also i just saw the funniest thing ever on cash cab, that show on discovery

the people in the cab did a street shout-out and the lady yells "excuse me! sir!" and black dude starts walking up "...with the bag!". black dude walks back and white dude walks up.

OK that's pretty fucking great. I don't watch Cash Cab but I was flipping through and some guys had a lot of money and no strikes. Intrigued I watched them win $1200. The next person is an old man, very respectable looking. He rolls through the first few no problem. Then the question is: in areas without tattoos, this natural extract is used for temporary tattoos.

"I know this! HENTAI!"

i should have said yes to going out...but im sitting in my bed, watching season 4 of entourage trying to catch up to the new season.

i want some raspberry mocha.

I don't understand what makes people good at cooking. I just made really bad pasta, and how can anyone really screw up pasta?

Once my sister and I did a test, and made the exactly same recipe and mine turned out to be disgusting. Why?!

Was in the city with friends the other afternoon. A lady walks out of McDonalds and is walking in front of us. A few minutes later as she swears in anger, she throws her cup outwards towards the street. We look at each other in confusion. Fuck, I love the city.

night!!!

my mom is setting a plan into place that will have me taking my giant brothers car keys away from him...what i dont think she realizes is that he will smash me. =/