Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

they canceled my old phone number even though i put it on hold, making me pay a $200 termination fee even though i just wanted to continue with them (big mistake).

the manager at my local tmobile gave me $200 credit to start a new number. this should last me till the end of the year. after one month of no bill, i get a bill saying i owe $83 for october. no way jose, cause my monthly is $30+$10 text. i refuse to pay and they have suspended my number. there is also no manager right now so nobody can do anything.

not to mention, when you go to tmobile, theres nothing the representatives can do. they call the same customer service line you and i would call. useless.

this is bullshit! my brother got some peanut butter cups for halloween, i grab and open one and it had a worm in there, so i tossed it and grabbed another one and it had ANOTHER FUCKING WORM! now im pissed i love peanut butter cups but im too grossed out to try again.

my work just fucked me over for the last time. paid me less than what I was owed, then I'm pretty sure another employee stole an envelope full of my cash.

fuck that, no more working late nights and taking shit from these assholes, not showing up tomorrow and I hope they are fucked big time and understaffed on halloween. fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou.

this is bullshit! my brother got some peanut butter cups for halloween, i grab and open one and it had a worm in there, so i tossed it and grabbed another one and it had ANOTHER FUCKING WORM! now im pissed i love peanut butter cups but im too grossed out to try again.

lol! if you come to the chocoshop i work at, i'll give you peanut butter chocolate bars for free. that is if there are any of those left.

i'm going to level with u here, cuz i like you sawyer.

well, let me tell you a little about myself... i like pie. i like ladies... i like to put pie on ladies.... i like music, i like to eat music, as it's very nutritious and plentiful. i like cats, i like cat pie, and i like to eat cat pie...

i enjoy chasin fish through the woods on a late sunday. my reflection bothers me... too much wax for my prefre. a nice stiff glass of a lickable light swtich does me well to do. do you follow? of course do, you little soda bottle .lucky for you two can dance the spider monkey till wee hours of millennium. no, no, none for me I've had my fill paper camel. thanks again. wove grasperrerr

fucking bitch ex

now i have no bed, she convinced me to give mine away when we moved in(gave it to my brother who got rid of his old one, and can't give mine back), and just took hers back today. i can either sleep on a loveseat, or a recliner.

fuck you bitch!