Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

dunno about canada, but there are lots of electronic duo around that are way better than justice, which is btw overrated live, and generally overrated.

i've seen them last year, justice sounds very dull compared to digitalism. i really like Birdy Nam Nam lately, even though i missed them twice ...

is quadcore cpu worth getting or dual is enough for some game like Fallout 3. more imprtant is the video? nvidia is good?

you'd have to find out if the games have been programmed to use all 4 cores. i believe when they switched from single to dual cores, some games weren't able to use both cores.

but of course quad core won't hurt for futureproofing.

is quadcore cpu worth getting or dual is enough for some game like Fallout 3. more imprtant is the video? nvidia is good?

If money is no object then get it. But imho this is something that as of right now very few things take advantage of and you are not going to get the performance enhancement for your buck. You definitely do not need it to run Fallout 3.

had a good week on ebay. sold over $700 worth of stuff i never wore/wear. good times.

People still buying on eBay even in tough economic conditions? Good to hear. I've recently gone from a 28 waist to a 32 and I have some jawns to clear out.

People still buying on eBay even in tough economic conditions? Good to hear. I've recently gone from a 28 waist to a 32 and I have some jawns to clear out.

People still eating even in tough economic conditions?